Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Which features would you like to be added?

• Number 1

Votes: 7 100.0%
  • Number 2

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Number 3

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • None

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Daniel_H212

May 8, 2016
my personal hell
After so many people requesting for /party for so long, it was finally added into the game! Thank you CubeCraft!

Anyways, today, I was on the server, and I decided to test the new /party feature with a friend. Basically, all it does at this point, is that the party follows the party owner, wherever the owner decides to go.

It's a decent system, and it definitely helps join games with friends easier. However, there are a few improvements that can be made:

1. In team games, party members should follow the party owner to the team that the party owner selects. They can still switch, but the first time in each lobby that a party owner selects a team, as many members of the party are possible join the same one automatically. If the party owner then switches teams again, they should be unaffected.

2. In pvp duels, if you have a party of only 2 people, you should be able to challenge the other party member. Also, if there are only 2 members in the party, and the party owner clicks one of the armor stands to join a duel, he/she and his/her party member should be teleported into a challenge duel automatically.

3. This is a small thing, but maybe there should be a shorter command to switch between party chat and normal chat. /party chat is kinda long to type when you need to get some messages out quick. Maybe /pc or something similar would be nice.

Edit:
To those people who may be confused, this was posted on the day that the party feature was added.

Last edited:
N

Nikboo

1. In team games, party members should follow the party owner to the team that the party owner selects. They can still switch, but the first time in each lobby that a party owner selects a team, as many members of the party are possible join the same one automatically. If the party owner then switches teams again, they should be unaffected.

Hmm. You might want to play a teamgame against your party mates so I guess that would be cool. :)

2. In pvp duels, if you have a party of only 2 people, you should be able to challenge the other party member. Also, if there are only 2 members in the party, and the party owner clicks one of the armor stands to join a duel, he/she and his/her party member should beteleported into a challenge duel automatically.

Isn't that already possible? I'm pretty sure a party member can duel another party member.

3. This is a small thing, but maybe there should be a shorter command to switch between party chat and normal chat. /party chat is kinda long to type when you need to get some messages out quick. Maybe /pc or something similar would be nice.

Use '@' at the beginning of your chat message to talk in party chat whilst your party chat setting is toggled off.

Use '!' at the beginning of your chat message to talk in Global chat whilst your party chat is toggled on.

Daniel_H212

May 8, 2016
my personal hell
Isn't that already possible? I'm pretty sure a party member can duel another party member.

Nope, it is not possible. You can't actually duel another party member, unless there was a temporary glitch when I tested. It said something like: you cannot challenge a person to a duel because you are in a party.

Use '@' at the beginning of your chat message to talk in party chat whilst your party chat setting is toggled off.

I wish there were an easier toggle command, though. It would make chatting faster.

N

Nikboo

Nope, it is not possible. You can't actually duel another party member, unless there was a temporary glitch when I tested. It said something like: you cannot challenge a person to a duel because you are in a party.

I wish there were an easier toggle command, though. It would make chatting faster.

Hmm. I'll message Rubik about it and see what he has to say, however it would probably be for another update.

Reactions: Daniel_H212

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
I added a /pc command to hopefully help out getting in and out of party chat! Hope this helps! :D

As for the other ones, we'll have to consider them down the line as they're not tasks that I can easily do in 1 afternoon :oops:
You can do @ And you are talking in the chat, that is shorter. Thx for adding. I think that There are many people doesnt this.

xXNiChO_29Xx

Dedicated Member
Feb 20, 2016
I agree with Number 1
If the owner selects a Team then the party members should go to that team C:

Bob_the_Giraffe

Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2013
Canada
In team games (where there's enough room for the team) doesn't the party automatically get put on the same team? I know it does in SG.

jadrial

Oct 25, 2016
commands

/p invite <name>
/p chat <name>
/p kick <name>
/p setowner <name>

Daniel_H212

May 8, 2016
my personal hell
In team games (where there's enough room for the team) doesn't the party automatically get put on the same team? I know it does in SG.
It didn't when I posted this, the day it came out. I guess they granted my request! It's good to see that the staff are paying attention to the suggestion threads and trying to add reasonable features that player suggest.

DrHam

Forum Veteran
Sep 15, 2015
Kepler-452b
I added a /pc command to hopefully help out getting in and out of party chat! Hope this helps! :D

As for the other ones, we'll have to consider them down the line as they're not tasks that I can easily do in 1 afternoon :oops:
I can help you :P

2. In pvp duels, if you have a party of only 2 people, you should be able to challenge the other party member. Also, if there are only 2 members in the party, and the party owner clicks one of the armor stands to join a duel, he/she and his/her party member should be teleported into a challenge duel automatically.

Edit:
To those people who may be confused, this was posted on the day that the party feature was added.

+5674635

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
Top Bottom