Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

2v2 be helpful

• Total voters
Apr 19, 2023
England
Tons of people will want to do a 2v2 but they have to join duos kill everyone to do that but it would be easier if cubecraft added 2v2 eggwars if they did u should be able to challenge someone in party with some else and ur in party ofc then the game should automatically put u in a game of 2v2

Apr 19, 2023
England
Tons of people will want to do a 2v2 but they have to join duos kill everyone to do that but it would be easier if cubecraft added 2v2 eggwars if they did u should be able to challenge someone in party with some else and ur in party ofc then the game should automatically put u in a game of 2v2
This will make it really easy to 2v2 in my opinion

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
I think they should add Eggwars 2v2 (like you suggested) as well as Eggwars 4v4 and 10v10 for scrims.

• Agree
Reactions: mohamedgamer63413

samplyzgames

Sep 28, 2022
I think 2v2s would be good and it is annoying when you have to party up with others to then do 2v2s or 1v1s (depending on how many people).

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I'm here!
(i'm everywhere)
qKhalidd wrote on camulos's profile.
happy birthday!
Casualpoalrbear wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats in helper. I know you do great

(Also nice change to your PFP)
Frontlane wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday!
Top Bottom