Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should this be added

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

adrian525pl

Novice Member
Feb 23, 2023
in ffa the problem is that people third party alot in ffa and also teamers aswell so why not add a plugin where others cant disturp your fight and also to prevent teaming in ffa
The whole point of FFA is that, besides the rule of not hacking, you are allowed to do whatever the hell you like, including teaming or third partying. What I am trying to say is: there is absolutely no reason to add that.

Reactions: iikovu
D

Deleted member 511644

Moved to feedback & suggestions :)
Set up the All networks prefix, if you wish this for Java/Bedrock only, feel free to change it :)

Sep 28, 2022
The Backrooms
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
in ffa the problem is that people third party alot in ffa and also teamers aswell so why not add a plugin where others cant disturp your fight and also to prevent teaming in ffa
I don’t believe this would be a good addition.
FFA is one of the few game modes on CubeCraft without rules against teaming, which is why teaming is prevalent.

I also play Zeqa myself, and I find the feature in Sumo FFA somewhat inconvenient,
This is because if someone attacks you, you have to wait a long time to exit combat status or defeat them first before you can engage in combat with anyone else, which, in my opinion, is very inconvenient.

Reactions: WorriedSkate940

CubeT0ch

Novice Member
Jul 18, 2020
In cubecraft duels 2v2 then yes but in FFA no because FFA literally stands for free for all and if you have a problem with teamers then why don't you get your friends and team on the teamers back? This suggestion is like complaining about players in a Mineware microgame for killing you while you were in a fight and really it doesn't really make any sense tbh.

Prixifye

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Aug 26, 2021
www.youtube.com
I see the idea on this but i don't think it should be a thing. After all, it is Free For All, everyone can target each other freely

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I'm here!
(i'm everywhere)
qKhalidd wrote on camulos's profile.
happy birthday!
Casualpoalrbear wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats in helper. I know you do great

(Also nice change to your PFP)
Frontlane wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday!
Top Bottom