Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
How did you got acces to the maps? Or did u build everything yourself?
There is a mod available for Liteloader called World Downloader and is available for 1.11.2 and earlier versions, it can download any multiplayer world, it also supports Multiworlds too.

They won't make a server at MCPE.

Good job anyway!
I don't think they will do it.
People with MCPE and Minecraft on their pc would most likely go on it for a while.
This would split the community apart, and it's not very necassary in general.
They're already working on a CubeCraft server for MCPE, it's been in the works for a very long time. It's likely that they've dropped it but you never know. It was on their twitter a while ago where it's noted as "coming soon".

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
They're not giving out their release dates, and I don't think they would add a MCPE Server because it would be too empty with the amount of users. And you can edit your Posts, If you forgot to say something in it ;) @Marieke2001
@ItsTwany @Fariss what do you think?
They won't make a server at MCPE.

Good job anyway!
At some point they might have to. If we are unlucky they might close the java dition of minecraft and continue with MCPE and Minecraft Windows 10 Edition. Although, that may take a long time before that happens, but still, at some point they might have to, i hope not but maybe it will happen.
Anyways who knows? Lets just hope this doesnt happen!

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
At some point they might have to. If we are unlucky they might close the java dition of minecraft and continue with MCPE and Minecraft Windows 10 Edition. Although, that may take a long time before that happens, but still, at some point they might have to, i hope not but maybe it will happen.
Anyways who knows? Lets just hope this doesnt happen!
Pocket Edition would die out way before the PC version does by a long stretch and the Windows 10 Edition is already dead, heck it was never alive to begin with.

protected22

May 12, 2015
The Netherlands,
instagram.com
Pronouns
He/Him
There is a mod available for Liteloader called World Downloader and is available for 1.11.2 and earlier versions, it can download any multiplayer world, it also supports Multiworlds too.

They're already working on a CubeCraft server for MCPE, it's been in the works for a very long time. It's likely that they've dropped it but you never know. It was on their twitter a while ago where it's noted as "coming soon".

Isnt it against the rules to download them without their permissions?

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
Pocket Edition would die out way before the PC version does by a long stretch and the Windows 10 Edition is already dead, heck it was never alive to begin with.
You are right with the Windows 10 edition, but thats because everyone plays Java instead of windows 10 edition.
But as for mcpe, they are making the online store thing, but that will not come over to mcpc i dont think, and they have been making more updates to the mcpe than to mcpc during the last few years. You might be right, which i hope you are!
Thanks though!

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
When is the Cubecraft come to MCPE, I will not publish the skywar MCPE maps, but I just wanna know when is the server coming to MCPE, and maybe the MCPE server can use my ported Cubecraft maps :)
this has probably been stated already but it is against the forum rules to ask about any future updates and releases
the rules are here: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/official-rules.134453/

not to say that they will because being honest they probably won't

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
this has probably been stated already but it is against the forum rules to ask about any future updates and releases
the rules are here: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/official-rules.134453/

not to say that they will because being honest they probably won't
People literally ask about future updates all the time and this guy asks so vaguely and you lose your head. I don't know why but nobody actually enforces that rule.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on Thjis's profile.
congratss thisj o/
Kazwa wrote on Gemmmmie's profile.
lyyy x
Just got off work and have to wake up in 5,5 hours for school tomorrow… :sadnoot:
Sleep well cuties ❤️
endertom100 wrote on wischmoppl's profile.
happyyy birthdayyyy!!!!! ^-^
Top Bottom