Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
T

The Lord Pleb

So, my question to you is: Why did you join the CubeCraft forums?
Vote here.
(If you have voted "something else", please explain below!)
To appeal a ban lol, but now I like these forums and I like to comment on them, be active...

Reactions: remio

Shallidor

Dedicated Member
Feb 2, 2018
I joined loooooooooong ago :P to mainly give my opinion on suggestions, because I got really frustrated sometimes when people didn't think about certain aspects.

And to spread communism of course, @CommunistCactus ;)

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
I only joined the forums because Cubecraft used to be overwhelmed by hackers and it felt like nothing was being done. Eventually I found out that the Helper applications were open so I decided to become one. After a while I lost my interest. I'm only here now because I like the memes and drama lol.

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
Straight up to suggest to add spawn timers and kit cooldowns when respawning with a pickaxe was a huge problem in Eggwars. Also to report from time to time when the report site didn't exist yet.
lol I remember lots of people being against that because you could "just block yourself in" and there were constant arguments about it.

Reactions: Gainfullterror

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
Quite honestly I joined because I was interested in a staff position.
Although once I found out some things I decided I didn’t want to become statf.

Anyways now I’m just here because I just like drama and general chit chat with the community, even though I don’t play on Cube anymore.

TyFoxy

Dedicated Member
Nov 26, 2015
Chrononshia
www.TyFoxy.com
I actually truthfully joined back way when, only because I had heard it was a requirement for staff membership :D. However now I use it to say weird things that make no sense, and for that lucky chance that they might look at me and say "Hey, hes pretty neat" :P

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

AnolTongi wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday Klosk!!!!!
Wishing you a fun weekend 💛
Basketman wrote on Kloska's profile.
Since I know you like these AI images:
Here is one for your Birthday Tim, enjoy this day!
1714740689209.png
marshduck11 wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday fellow duck!
Top Bottom