Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Which Form of Government is Cubecraft

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 169486

Since I know some of you don't know all of the listed government types, here's a quick definition of each one:

Monarchy: A less common form of government, ruled by a king or queen, but never both. The next head of government is a family member of a current king/queen.

Democracy: System of government where the leader is voted upon by the people, either having one leader (president, prime minister) or a group of leaders (parliament, council).

Federation: A union made of the leaders of several self governed populations. Will always have two or more leaders.

Anarchy: A lack of government, where no one is in charge.

Dictatorship: A form of government where a single entity has absolute power, and is not effected by laws or constitutions, and are rarely removed from power.

Reactions: Komodо

FluffyRoses

Forum Expert
Oct 26, 2013
A federation (also known as a federal state) is a political entity characterized by a union of partially self-governing states or regions under a central (federal) government.

Central Govern is John aka CEO of the company because this is a company and not a government. They all partially govern themselves by doing their own work for their section. Moderators are moderating the server, an example of self-governing is Cam who does products, tacos' is self-governing and handles the staff team. Also, if you feel this server is a dictatorship kinda server I will gladly gather the threads where we asked for the communities opinions on gamemodes. xo

D

Deleted member 169486

Also, if you feel this server is a dictatorship kinda server I will gladly gather the threads where we asked for the communities opinions on gamemodes. xo
And where we had input on anything that would effect the server as a whole, please.

FluffyRoses

Forum Expert
Oct 26, 2013
The community completely decided what they wanted in the skywars update, we try and implement popular ideas when we ask for opinions. We can't let the community decide huge updates like adding a new game, we do our best to implement things people want but they don't realize it takes time to do so.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Matriox wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🕺
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on qSxgttt's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
I hope we do not get a repeat of what happened in February when it comes to updates. I hope the EggWars update is prioritized first.
Context: Lunar event released before EggWars Perks update, both in February, and now we have Summer event and EggWars update in development.
GiGaGekkies wrote on qSxgttt's profile.
Happy Birthday
this is an archive of the alt i managed to sneak into the hive forums so i can continue publishing stories

this is where i started using the desiderata name

1716045590630.png
Top Bottom