Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ArmoredDog

Nov 28, 2015
Hi !
Maybe it would be fun to create a sort of cubecraft pokemon go server !
I found a plugin for pokemon without any mods required.
But using the Pixelmon mod would also be a way.
Then it would be nice to make some kind of survival worden where you can build your house and catch them all !
I hope you guys like my idea and if anyone has any suggestions leave them bellow !

Jaistrix

Forum Expert
Oct 20, 2015
England
twitter.com
I actually think it would be cool if this game was implemented but actually in the CC lobbies and maps for games. Not actually in them but I'm like copies. Say you clicked the game in the compass and it sent you to a room with different signs for servers and then when you clicked on a sign you could just go everywhere on cubecraft but there were Pokémon. I've probably just confused you so much because I've kinda confused myself but...
I know this would never be a thing because it's so drastic and it gets rid of the survival aspect so it would get old quick xD

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
personally i am not a fan of this
if you wanted this why not add it to your single player mode or play with a few friends on a private server
BTW CC prefers Originality not copies

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
Firstly, a game like Pokemon is hardly original. There are modded and vanilla servers which host Pokemon based games. This doesn't fit the demographics which CubeCraft aim to use. Secondly, Pokemon GO wouldn't be a good thing to use. Just imagine 300 players running for a Pikachu... it'll be completely mad. I do not support this idea. Sorry! :]

BanBoy

Apr 21, 2016
In my room
I actually think it would be cool if this game was implemented but actually in the CC lobbies and maps for games. Not actually in them but I'm like copies. Say you clicked the game in the compass and it sent you to a room with different signs for servers and then when you clicked on a sign you could just go everywhere on cubecraft but there were Pokémon. I've probably just confused you so much because I've kinda confused myself but...
I know this would never be a thing because it's so drastic and it gets rid of the survival aspect so it would get old quick xD

Eeeeuuuuuhmm what??

Superfirekirby

Aug 14, 2016
lol yeah.... apparently cubecraft is all about the originality, so this will probably not get added. There are lots of pixelmon servers if you want to play that though

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

privqted wrote on Muhh's profile.
hi man. i noticed this issue on ur account. please get this correct asAP.
1713550463208.png
Infringement wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats on becoming a Helper!
Your pink now!!!!
Infringement wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Mintypie231, how’s your day going?

Good or Bad
Alexp192 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congrats 🎉
Top Bottom