Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ColossalCarrot

Aug 15, 2015
Just a new idea, because I have 25000 points that i don't know what to do with, but my cousin would like to have some kits, so they should add a /transfer (name) (amount) command to give points to someone else.

Josh_Sturgeon

Aug 31, 2015
Essex, UK
I certainly can see the benefits of this. However, as with any in-game currency transfer system, there will always be those who seek to exploit it by running 'micro-transactions'. It would be great for use with friends however there is not guarantee that people wont start trying to take money via PayPal in return for points in-game. This could lead to an emergence of a 'black market' which, from experience, is far from having a friendly and lawful atmosphere with people running scams and other malicious schemes.

Unstitched

Aug 31, 2015
Jumba's Lab
In addition to what Josh already stated, this could possibly cause an issue with people charging back, as they can simply purchase credits, and transfer them to someone else. As soon as they do this, chargeback, which could lead to people having issues trying to find where the charged-back credits have gone to and various other problems.

Reactions: Josh_Sturgeon
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
Top Bottom