1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Points Transfer

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by ColossalCarrot, Sep 1, 2015.

1. ColossalCarrot

ColossalCarrot Member

Just a new idea, because I have 25000 points that i don't know what to do with, but my cousin would like to have some kits, so they should add a /transfer (name) (amount) command to give points to someone else.

2. Josh_Sturgeon

Josh_Sturgeon Member

Student
    I certainly can see the benefits of this. However, as with any in-game currency transfer system, there will always be those who seek to exploit it by running 'micro-transactions'. It would be great for use with friends however there is not guarantee that people wont start trying to take money via PayPal in return for points in-game. This could lead to an emergence of a 'black market' which, from experience, is far from having a friendly and lawful atmosphere with people running scams and other malicious schemes.

3. Unstitched

Unstitched Member

In addition to what Josh already stated, this could possibly cause an issue with people charging back, as they can simply purchase credits, and transfer them to someone else. As soon as they do this, chargeback, which could lead to people having issues trying to find where the charged-back credits have gone to and various other problems.

Josh_Sturgeon likes this.