Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

OmqItzJosh

Jan 3, 2016
Hey guyss! I was wondering what the fastest way to get points is... Tell me what you think!

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
I think think that the games in arcade are a fast way for getting points. I am not sure wich game it is, but I think paintball. You get much points for kills and you get also points if you win. After 8 games playing you get a huge bonus of points.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
I play Eggwars and Skywars a lot and you get a lot of points by winning those games, killing people and destroying others' eggs.

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
Normal eggwars is pretty for points now especially in solo where games tend to be faster. If you can win a lot then you can get points and experience really quickly. The fastest way to get points though is to play a blockband song called "Mermaid's Palace" and get diamond every single time you play it. That will give you about 1200 points an hour. Other than those I would say survival games and PvP duels are pretty good sources of points.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on SAASD's profile.
Hey pro! Long time no see, Hru? :D
Reesle wrote on itsmochhi's profile.
Thanks for everything! Hope you have a good life.
As per the removal of the design team CubeCraft will now remove the Moderation team due to them costing CubeCraft the same amount of extra money - nothing.
Reesle wrote on Tommy Boi's profile.
Congrats on 300 reaction score!!
Tommy Boi wrote on itsmochhi's profile.
Thank you so much for everything, you'll be missed.
Top Bottom