Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Who wants to that you can gift points or get points from another players!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

EnergyWaves

Apr 10, 2019
Hello dear CubeCraft Staff team!

Of course we all know that we have points to mainly buy things for an easier game or fine gadgets in skywars such as kits and abilities.

Of course I think you have to do something to earn it like making a real chill or winning but many of my friends and others probably also have so many points 40 thousand or 100 thousand and they do nothing with it!

They sometimes tell me if I could donate my points I gave them to you.

My idea may now be a gift command so that you can give away your points if you want with
/gift points <name> <quantity> maybe?

That would be very useful for people who want points and people who don't care about their points they can give to players who will benefit from it!

This was my suggestion, I hope you can find something in it and it may happen that you can donate points so that the scoreless among us can get it, leave your opinion about my idea here too I hope there are many who agree with me but for now I wish everyone a nice time on cubecraft!

Greetings EnergyWaves!

zFqcus

Dedicated Member
Jul 11, 2018
Wil je aub. niet 2 dezelfde posts maken? Dankjewel, Want ik heb het bij de andere post het al vertaald dus deze post kan inpresipe weg..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Kloska wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday!
Capitan wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday Elivat!
Basketman wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow 💛
SpringWarz wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday!
Eli
Behold my birthday meal

aa0fb30e-20ed-416e-b452-e4d70ce86ec2.jpeg
Top Bottom