Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Thought?

• Total voters

Lozora

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
The Netherlands
If there is an active thread on the same or close to same subject why not reply to an active thread?
This is already a thing :

3.11 - Repeating active threads​

Please don't repeat active threads. You may only open a new thread discussing the same topic if the previous thread has been locked due to inactivity or hasn’t been active for 3 weeks.

Also again, a lot of thread sometimes struggle to get attention cause there are so many duplicates. If we focused on one instead of multiple maybe more good ideas would be implemented and more ideas would be focused on.
I do agree with the fact that it's hard for other threads to stand out but I don't see those threads that often. I'm trying to check all new suggestions and to comment on them and I'm sure others do that too. If there are a lot of complaints about things not working or suggestions on how to improve it then why would we lock it? because kinda the same has been suggested before?

There might actually come some good things out of it which we might not have known because we locked the thread. I don't feel like instant locking threads because there are a lot of the same kind of threads already.

InkAsriel

Sep 23, 2017
The Netherlands
i couldnt agree more with this. i see a lot of useless threats that have been suggested many times before and got a lot of people disagreeing with it, but yet they still come back. its annoying because the newer/actually usefull suggestions get overflown with these useless ones and are easily overlooked.
i think in stead of reposting the same suggestion over and over.. rather say the necroposting rule doesnt matter for these, so we can keep these going without repeating them. this should mainly go for things like the KB update or UHC discussion tho, not whining about things like "uughhghhghhg remove bowspam, its so annoying!" when its a valid strategy that should never be changed. not to start about people complaing about the anti cheat, because staff cant do much with these. i could add some links to posts that are just useless/discussed way too many times by now, but i dont want to make this longer then it has to be :P

InkAsriel

Sep 23, 2017
The Netherlands
This is already a thing :

3.11 - Repeating active threads​

Please don't repeat active threads. You may only open a new thread discussing the same topic if the previous thread has been locked due to inactivity or hasn’t been active for 3 weeks.

I do agree with the fact that it's hard for other threads to stand out but I don't see those threads that often. I'm trying to check all new suggestions and to comment on them and I'm sure others do that too. If there are a lot of complaints about things not working or suggestions on how to improve it then why would we lock it? because kinda the same has been suggested before?

There might actually come some good things out of it which we might not have known because we locked the thread. I don't feel like instant locking threads because there are a lot of the same kind of threads already.
you might wanna take a look into these two, since they're about the same thing basically :P

https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/276768/ and this one maybe since it seems like the creator edit it to nothing, but its still open and useless :P

this is just a quick look trough the suggestions, and the first 2 links are just about bowspam, not to mention any other thread breaking the rule

Reactions: Quis

Matriox

Forum Expert
Jun 15, 2020
Ireland
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
I see many suggestions for solo tower defence this doesn't annoy me in any way in fact it makes me happy, the more people asking for it the more the server will know what needs to be done so i dont agree with limiting people in what there allowed suggest

Reactions: Maaarijn

ReMD0G

Jul 1, 2020
Oh my god! All of these threads are active and have drama!
1613843620479.png

InsaneOrbitzz

Nov 18, 2019
Okay, this might be one of them, but I feel like we need to do something about this topic since it’s pretty annoying.

Every week I see many suggestions about things like bow spamming and other kind of common topics.

This doen’t bother new people, but the active forum members and staff members see this every week.

I don’t want these suggestions to be punshable, but I want staff to close them instantly and allow people to report them in staff-help to lock them.

I’m not gonna name topics that I want to be locked, ‘cause people might disagree. Staff will name the topics if this gets escalated.
I agree, but people may have the same point or a different view.
A view that may even turn out to be better than the previous one.

If that other suggestion is weeks old, they may see no point in replying.
Or if they do the thread will get locked for necro.

Good suggestion, just i'm on either side.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday ^-^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thunder wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy birthday!
Thunder wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy birthday!
qKhalidd wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
happy birthday!
Top Bottom