Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

rubik_cube_man

game maker
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Oct 20, 2013
Thread banner - compressed.jpg

Hello CubeCrafters!

Today is huge day for Multipliers. It's been a long time since we refreshed our Point Multipliers and brought them up to par with our other content. In this thread, we'll explain what we've updated, such as menus, thanking, Multiplier stacking, receiving rewards and free Multipliers. Please read this thread in full to know everything about this update!

multiplier changes.jpg

Multipliers have existed on CubeCraft for years, but now it's their time to shine. We've made huge changes to Point Multipliers, some you won't even believe, so let's get started! Multipliers now have an "Are you sure" confirmation before you claim or want to activate your Multiplier, just in case you accidentally activate it. We now have the ability to give players global and personal Multipliers, which affect all players and only you respectively, this opens more opportunities for new rewards in the future. When a player activates a Multiplier, there will be a global chat announcement, informing all players that the chosen game now has an active Multipler. If the message is clicked, it will thank the player that activated that Multiplier.

_Multiplier confirmation dialogue.png

"Are you sure" message before activating a Multipler.

_Multiplier activation message.png

Global chat announcement for a Multipler activation.
When a global Multiplier is active for a game, its NPC will now receive some awesome particle effects, to help indicate that it has a Multiplier active in that game. Have you ever received rewards in games and you don't know why? Well now you will! We've added an awesome feature which breaks down all rewards and explains why you received that amount. If you ever want to know, just hover over the rewards with your mouse!

_Multiplier NPC particles.png

Active Multiplier particles on the SkyWars NPC.

Multipler explaination.JPG

Detailed outline from obtaining ingame rewards.

Multipliers will now stack with each other and add the numbers up. For example, if there's a SkyWars double points Multiplier active, a double points weekend Multiplier active and you have a personal triple points Multiplier active, you will get 7 times the normal points! Wicked right? Lastly, another awesome feature which has been added, is the Multiplier finishing message. After you Multiplier has ended, you will get a message in the chat telling you that your Multiplier has deactivated, and will tell you how many people has thanked you and how many points you helped boost!

Conclusion image.png

Multiplier finished message.

menu changes.jpg

With Multipliers, there's a lot of ways to show Multipliers and their status. We've made it easier to locate Multipliers and we've made them clearer to understand. With this update, we have more and complete control over Multipliers, allowing us to give them to specific players, set them up with specific games and time durations, this opens so many new opportunities for the future. The description of Multipliers are now more complete and detailed, with them telling you what games they are for, how long they are, what type of Multiplier it is and the size of it.

If a global Multiplier is active, it will now appear in that game NPC, for example, if there's a SkyWars Multiplier active, and it was activated by a player, it will appear in the SkyWars NPC menu. If you click it, it will thank that player for their Multiplier. The Multiplier menu can no longer be accessed by the golden nugget on the player hotbar anymore, but instead it is located in the Loot menu in the bottom left hand corner. You can also access this menu by typing /multipliers in the chat, anywhere in the server! We've changed the Multipliers menu, to show current active Multipliers and all of the Multipliers you have. If there is an event Multiplier for a special event, for example a double points weekend, it will also appear in the Multipliers menu too!

Multipliers inside NPC - resized.jpg

Active Multiplier inside the SkyWars NPC.

_Multiplier Menu.png

Multiplier icon located in the Loot menu.

_Multiplier activation tooltip.png

Multiplier acivation menu, showing active Multipliers and Multipliers the player can use.

thanking.jpg

We've added something special to Point Multipliers, the ability to thank/tip players! Thanking a player for their Points Multiplier will reward you with 50 experience and will give them 20 points and 100 experience. Players can only thank a player for their Multiplier once during its active period. You can rethank them, if they activate a new Multiplier. To thank a player, all you need to do is type /thank <username>, or just click on the global Multiplier activation announcement, or the Multiplier game NPC item. If you thank a player, it will automatically thank them for all of their active Multipliers. So if they have 6 Multipliers for each game, and you thank them, you will thank them for all of their Multipliers.

_Multiplier thanks notification.png

Message when you're thanked by a player.

Thanking a player message.JPG

Message when thanking a player.

free multipliers.jpg

Multipliers are very helpful if you want to increase your points, but now, if you're an Obsidian ranked player, you will unlock a free selected global Multiplier. You can obtain this from the reward chest if you have an Obsidian rank. Once you click to claim it, you have the ability to decide what game you want to choose the Multiplier for. After you select it, the Multiplier will appear in your Multiplier selection menu you for you use at your discretion. If you already have an Obsidian account, go look in the reward chest and claim it!

You can purchase or upgrade to Obsidian at store.cubecraft.net!

Multiplier sale.jpg

To celebrate this awesome update, we've decided to have a 50% OFF Multipliers sale. For all Multiplier, including the brand new Multiplier bundle store item, which will be added soon!

You can check out the sale at store.cubecraft.net!

other fixes.jpg

The past couple of weeks, we've been making other fixes and changes to the network, here's the changelog:

Global:
- Fixed an issue with the "Arrows shot" and "Arrows hit" statistics being the wrong way round.
- Fixed an issue with players placing the voting menu end crystal on cages.
- Fixed an issue with head banners on 1.13/1.14 showing wrong colours.
- Fixed an issue with the game NPCs sometimes showing Steve and Alex skins
- Fixed an issue with the game NPC names staying in the tab list.
- Fixed flowing water heights being wrong on 1.13/1.14.
- Made stone slabs on 1.14 look how they used to on 1.13. (Rather than the new stone slab texture)
- Fixed a bunch of cases where spawn eggs would look like Ghast eggs on 1.13/1.14.

Lobby:
- Changed the Tower Defence banner.
- Changed the style of the reward chest.
- Fixed armour stands being visible in the Sentinel information text behind the lobby on 1.13/1.14.

FFA:
- Fixed an issue with 1.8 kills not counting towards on the leaderboard.
- Players could ignite TNT with fire arrow and TNT go boom, we don't want it to go boom.

BlockWars:
- Fixed an issue with kills in the tab list counting for the wrong player.
- Fixed an issue with the Ninja kit not receiving a glowing effect once it collected a flag.
- Fixed an issue with the glowing effect appearing white for teams.

Assassination:
- Fixed an issue with players being able to duplicate items outside of the arena.

Thanks for reading. We hope that you enjoy this Multipliers update. Comment below what you think!

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
Players could ignite TNT with fire arrow and TNT go boom, we don't want it to go boom.
When I read this I heard Rubik’s voice in my head and it really sounds like something he would say (“:

Nice update though! Really listened to the community with the thank system. Or at least I thought i’d seen some threads about it some time ago?

Aosm

Apr 16, 2019
i just can use it once time? or i give 1 everymonth or something

Clywa

Oct 4, 2017
I like this new update. Ik buying more multipliers now. XD

Lexx15Gamer

Mar 10, 2019
I think a great update!
It would be super good if you could implement maps every week or month in skywars, eggwars, lucky islands, etc.
But I think they're doing pretty good!
Regards!

Nick: Lexx15Gamer
Level: 39
YT: Lexx15Gamer
TW: @Lexx15GamerYT
Discord: Lexx15Gamer #8716

mastanub

Aug 26, 2016
wow! /thank looks like the most original idea definitely not used by any other server! just wait for hypixel to steal it and call it /tip or something stupid like that. smh my head.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Kiyaan gaming world on YouTube
This might be one of the weirdest excuses I have seen after killing someone.

2024-03-28_23.34.25.png
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #20-
More tornadoes occur in the United Kingdom per square mile than in any other country in the world.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
Top Bottom