Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

MimicPanda

Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2016
Under the sea
www.cubecraft.net
So I had this idea where all ranks iron+ can have point multipliers that are buyable for 5k-500k(please say if this price is to much or to little) vanity points.So the basic idea is when a rank activates a point or xp multiplier it will be applied in the game for all lobbies for one hour or so.(i dont think its against EULA since it benefits everyone in the game),this will also give all the ranks more perks.

Different Types of Multipliers for different ranks:

Iron to Lapis-1* Multiplier for one hour(5000 vanity points)
Gold to diamond-2* multiplier for one hour(100k vanity points)
Emerald to Obsidian-3* multiplier for one-two hours(500k vanity points)

side note:If prices don't make sense or seem to expensive or cheap please say. :D

Last edited:

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
So I had this idea where all ranks iron+ can have point multipliers that are buyable for 5k-500k(please say if this price is to much or to little) vanity points.So the basic idea is when a rank activates a point or xp multiplier it will be applied in the game for all lobbies for one hour or so.(i dont think its against EULA since it benefits everyone in the game),this will also give all the ranks more perks.

Emerald to Obsidian-3* multiplier for one hour(500k vanity points)

side note:If prices don't make sense or seem to expensive or cheap please say. :D
This would ruin the shop. While ruining the shop, it will ruin the server as well from half as much money obtained. I do not like this idea.

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
The shop only has 3 multipliers though and plus multipliers arent bought that much.So I dont think it would take half the money from the server.
Sorry, i did not notice the "hour" part of it. I thought you meant that you could upgrade with vanity points. It still should not be added though. It still takes away a good amount of money from them.

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
Sorry, i did not notice the "hour" part of it. I thought you meant that you could upgrade with vanity points. It still should not be added though. It still takes away a good amount of money from them.
Only if people bought boosters. But hardly anyone does :/

Reactions: MimicPanda

TheQueenWaddle

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
Never have I ever seen a single booster been used.
EVER.
support this.
EDIT: Not to mention one of the boosters is hella overpriced
Why boost arcade for an hour when you can upgrade to diamond

MimicPanda

Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2016
Under the sea
www.cubecraft.net
Never have I ever seen a single booster been used.
EVER.
support this.
EDIT: Not to mention one of the boosters is hella overpriced
Why boost arcade for an hour when you can upgrade to diamond
Yea the booster prices are not worth it and this would be sort of a nice perk for ranks.
This take little money at all,as @TheQueenWaddle said boosters are rarely used and over priced.Plus what better way to get boosters out there than ranks.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Point Multipliers are bought once a month for 15 euros or something. While Ranks are bought daily or weekly. Not to mention that the point multipliers inside the store are for Survival Games, Skywars and Arcade and it's on sale. Sadly no one is buying them because they're pretty expensive for just one hour. There is even a sale right now! Really :/
So they really need to update that.
I like and agree with this suggestion +1

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
sorry but i dislike this idea, no one will buy multipliers anymore and you don't have to play the game anymore because you just can get free points by farming vanity points.

MimicPanda

Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2016
Under the sea
www.cubecraft.net
sorry but i dislike this idea, no one will buy multipliers anymore and you don't have to play the game anymore because you just can get free points by farming vanity points.
But @Zombiepower rarely anyone buys multipliers and as @Dotsy said ranks are bought daily and or weekly,and ranks get vanity points weekly so its not really getting free points since it only lasts for short time.

xXNiChO_29Xx

Dedicated Member
Feb 20, 2016
This would remove the purpose of buying boosters from the store
It may kill boosters on the Store but it may encourage people to buy Ranks :)
Point Multipliers are bought once a month for 15 euros or something. While Ranks are bought daily or weekly. Not to mention that the point multipliers inside the store are for Survival Games, Skywars and Arcade and it's on sale. Sadly no one is buying them because they're pretty expensive for just one hour. There is even a sale right now! Really :/
So they really need to update that.
I like and agree with this suggestion +1
Exactly :)
I agree with this suggestion +1

mikelcm11YT

Feb 11, 2017
England

Emerald to Obsidian-3* multiplier for one-two hours(500k vanity points)

its a good basic idea although i think that a 1* multiplier wont do anything xD and maybe waiting for 100k vanity points might take a while.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Cool person appreciation moment!:D
Basketman wrote on r1ftz9462's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Basketman wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Tripleee wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom