Not open for further replies.

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey y'all! I have another suggestion for Bedrock! What if 1-hour Double XP Multipliers were added to the bedrock? This could be a great way to reward all the players on the network and be great for events. Since points aren't a thing on Bedrock you would receive double XP for wins. The player could also be thanked just like on Java and receive 50xp per thank.

I would really like the idea of activating double XP for all and playing some games of Egg Wars. It would also bring in some revenue for the server and get a lot of people online. What do y'all think? I left an example of how much each could cost:

EggWars Multiplier
$7

SkyWars Multiplier
$7

Lucky Islands Multiplier

$7

Block Wars Multiplier

$5

Survival Games Multiplier

$5

Parkour Multiplier

$3

Salty_Shadows

Forum Expert
May 25, 2020
Underground
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey y'all! I have another suggestion for Bedrock! What if 1-hour Double XP Multipliers were added to the bedrock? This could be a great way to reward all the players on the network and be great for events. Since points aren't a thing on Bedrock you would receive double XP for wins. The player could also be thanked just like on Java and receive 50xp per thank.

I would really like the idea of activating double XP for all and playing some games of Egg Wars. It would also bring in some revenue for the server and get a lot of people online. What do y'all think? I left an example of how much each could cost:

EggWars Multiplier
$7

SkyWars Multiplier
$7

Lucky Islands Multiplier
$7

Block Wars Multiplier
$5

$5

Parkour Multiplier
$3
$7 for a single multiplier 😭

Patsman

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Jan 3, 2021
United States
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
I don't see much of a reason behind this addition, since XP + leveling doesn't accomplish much except gratification. Some players may also take this as pay to win, in which numerous do not want. But, I think this seems like a nice addition that many people would consider buying, and I would definitely purchase this if this was added.

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
i agree with patsman here, since xp doesnt have a use and just shows how much you play on the server.

I don't see much of a reason behind this addition, since XP + leveling doesn't accomplish much except gratification. Some players may also take this as pay to win, in which numerous do not want. But, I think this seems like a nice addition that many people would consider buying, and I would definitely purchase this if this was added.

True, however I don’t think it’s pay2win since it’s just experience and that doesn’t give you an unfair advantage. I think having the option to increase XP for all is nice because it increases players in that game and leveling up can take a long time so it can help players level up a bit more.

I think in the future we might see a points system like Java so it could end up being valuable like with their double points multipliers.

Rocks1

Apr 5, 2022
Bunny Town

EggWars Multiplier
$7

SkyWars Multiplier
$7

Lucky Islands Multiplier
$7

Block Wars Multiplier
$5

$5

Parkour Multiplier
$3
Would buying the booster give VIP Experience?

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I feel like we should just let experience be a thing that isn’t influenced by money to show someone’s true skill.

This is something already on Java and it's not as nearly bad as you are making it seem.

I feel like that would ruin the idea of xp levels and would just be making cubecraft a step closer to pay-to-win

Explain how this is pay to win. Pay to win is when you are able to buy items that make it easier to win a game. Getting XP so all players can earn a little extra is not pay to win. It's benefiting the whole server by encouraging players to play more games and have fun leveling up a little quicker. Once you get higher leveled, double XP for an hour in egg wars wouldn't actually make you skyrocket. You'd be lucky to go up a level at all.

Reactions: Amazinq

legendaryfox977

Dedicated Member
Apr 12, 2022
Dubai
Pronouns
He/Him
I feel like we should just let experience be a thing that isn’t influenced by money to show someone’s true skill.
I couldn’t have said it better myself.
As what small bob 294 has just said, it is to show someone’s true skill so I don’t see any reason why this should be added into the game (waste of money).

Reactions: small bob 294

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I find it weird how people are over reacting to money being involved and claiming it’s pay2win which is completely false. If you don’t want this feature that’s fine even though most of the arguments or claims against it aren’t valid. This is already a feature on Java with little complaint and I’d ask y’all to read this quote.
This is something already on Java and it's not as nearly bad as you are making it seem.

Explain how this is pay to win. Pay to win is when you are able to buy items that make it easier to win a game. Getting XP so all players can earn a little extra is not pay to win. It's benefiting the whole server by encouraging players to play more games and have fun leveling up a little quicker. Once you get higher leveled, double XP for an hour in egg wars wouldn't actually make you skyrocket. You'd be lucky to go up a level at all.
I can’t understand why people don’t want something that benefits all and not even by a whole lot. It’s literally a small increase in XP for a short time which I remind you has been a thing cube has done in the past for both Java and bedrock for events besides it being a full Java feature.

I mean would all of you just not play if Cube increased XP again for an event? Like come on that’s silly that it diminishes your skill by winning double xP a few times. If you win you win. The XP difference is minimal.

legendaryfox977

Dedicated Member
Apr 12, 2022
Dubai
Pronouns
He/Him
I find it weird how people are over reacting to money being involved and claiming it’s pay2win which is completely false. If you don’t want this feature that’s fine even though most of the arguments or claims against it aren’t valid. This is already a feature on Java with little complaint and I’d ask y’all to read this quote.

I can’t understand why people don’t want something that benefits all and not even by a whole lot. It’s literally a small increase in XP for a short time which I remind you has been a thing cube has done in the past for both Java and bedrock for events besides it being a full Java feature.

I mean would all of you just not play if Cube increased XP again for an event? Like come on that’s silly that it diminishes your skill by winning double xP a few times. If you win you win. The XP difference is minimal.
It literally doesn’t help the community and player himself in any way possible whether your xp is 1 or 300. It just shows how much you played in cubecraft. If this thing was added to the game it will make flexing your xp level pointless.

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
It literally doesn’t help the community and player himself in any way possible whether your xp is 1 or 300. It just shows how much you played in cubecraft. If this thing was added to the game it will make flexing your xp level pointless.

You clearly don’t understand the suggestion then. Everyone gains double xP for a select game for a short time. How does it make your level useless? It’s 2 games worth of XP for one. It’s not like we are giving them thousands of XP for one game. If you see how much it takes to level up per level even in the lower levels you’d know that this change wouldn’t impact your level the way you are saying.

legendaryfox977

Dedicated Member
Apr 12, 2022
Dubai
Pronouns
He/Him
You clearly don’t understand the suggestion then. Everyone gains double xP for a select game for a short time. How does it make your level useless? It’s 2 games worth of XP for one. It’s not like we are giving them thousands of XP for one game. If you see how much it takes to level up per level even in the lower levels you’d know that this change wouldn’t impact your level the way you are saying.
I just wanna know why do you care a lot about xp levels since they don’t even have a use it just shows how much you have been playing on the server…

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I just wanna know why do you care a lot about xp levels since they don’t even have a use it just shows how much you have been playing on the server…

I’m just suggesting a nice feature that is already incorporated in the network. And if that is the “only purpose” a small boost once in a while literally doesn’t change anything so your argument is even more nonsensical.

legendaryfox977

Dedicated Member
Apr 12, 2022
Dubai
Pronouns
He/Him
I’m just suggesting a nice feature that is already incorporated in the network. And if that is the “only purpose” a small boost once in a while literally doesn’t change anything so your argument is even more nonsensical.
I’m not gonna say anything all I want you to do is to read those messages below.
i agree with patsman here, since xp doesnt have a use and just shows how much you play on the server.
I feel like that would ruin the idea of xp levels and would just be making cubecraft a step closer to pay-to-win

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

WorriedSkate940 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!!
denki_kiri wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
C95689C6-C73E-40B4-9CD7-76C479A7E2D5.png

Here’s my son, I made him in biology today! Say hi to Jimothy!
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom