Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

mikelcm11YT

Feb 11, 2017
England
Can you please explain why you dont like it.

You can suggest times and prices.
yes I know but I still reckon that maybe this could be a good idea if it was well marketed. TBH I think that this should be added to ranks like obsidian as right now you only need gold to do most things that are relevant.

MimicPanda

Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2016
Under the sea
www.cubecraft.net
yes I know but I still reckon that maybe this could be a good idea if it was well marketed. TBH I think that this should be added to ranks like obsidian as right now you only need gold to do most things that are relevant.
I put it for all ranks as it would encourage more rank purchases,but maybe instead of this being an only obsidian thing.I would give the obsidian rank a booster that is stronger and lasts longer,like a 4* multiplier for obsidian ranks only for like 500k or something(since that booster is very op).

Nomyt

Feb 12, 2017
I can see both sides of the argument, but to be honest ranks should recieve a bit more. It wouldn't take away money from the store because as people previously have stated people buy ranks daily/weekly. If it does happen, it would be best if they cost a fair amount.

Reactions: MimicPanda

Laskyy

Dedicated Member
Jan 6, 2015
C-137
bit.do
The prices of the multipliers don't really make it infinite,the multipliers are not cheap so I doubt that there will an infinite loop.
There will. Because there are a lot of rankers and they will gain Vanity Points every week. And there only can be one multiplier at the same time. So practically infinite.

@Camezonda (asks for useless lock)

MimicPanda

Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2016
Under the sea
www.cubecraft.net
There will. Because there are a lot of rankers and they will gain Vanity Points every week. And there only can be one multiplier at the same time. So practically infinite.

@Camezonda (asks for useless lock)
Why do we have to lock the thread?I want to see what other people think and i dont see how it can be infinite,ranks get 500 vanity points a week and for the max multiplier it would take a lot of weeks to get.
P.S.Once you buy the multiplier you will get it only for that one day,this would act as a cooldown

Laskyy

Dedicated Member
Jan 6, 2015
C-137
bit.do
Why do we have to lock the thread?I want to see what other people think and i dont see how it can be infinite,ranks get 500 vanity points a week and for the max multiplier it would take a lot of weeks to get.
P.S.Once you buy the multiplier you will get it only for that one day,this would act as a cooldown
you dont get it. Look like this: 1000 rankers get their vanity points every week. If they keep farming, after (input any number) 10 weeks they would have enough, meaning that there would be 1000 rankers able to buy a multiplier!

MimicPanda

Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2016
Under the sea
www.cubecraft.net
you dont get it. Look like this: 1000 rankers get their vanity points every week. If they keep farming, after (input any number) 10 weeks they would have enough, meaning that there would be 1000 rankers able to buy a multiplier!
I understand that a lot of ranks will buy the multipliers.Its just that multipliers are not very common and it wouldn't hurt for ranks and non ranks to get points.Plus if this does become a thing,they will most probably add a timer to stop a 1000 ranked players from activating boosters at the same time.Or if you dont like that idea either why dont we just make another timer that only allows 2 multipliers a day or something like that,because right now I feel like ranks could use a few more perks.

Laskyy

Dedicated Member
Jan 6, 2015
C-137
bit.do
I understand that a lot of ranks will buy the multipliers.Its just that multipliers are not very common and it wouldn't hurt for ranks and non ranks to get points.Plus if this does become a thing,they will most probably add a timer to stop a 1000 ranked players from activating boosters at the same time.Or if you dont like that idea either why dont we just make another timer that only allows 2 multipliers a day or something like that,because right now I feel like ranks could use a few more perks.
You dont get it...

10 people need 1000 points.
Every day, every person gets 100 points.
After 10 days all of them can activate 1 multiplier.
But they cant at the same time, meaning that 10 days in a row there will be a multiplier!

Reactions: MimicPanda

MimicPanda

Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2016
Under the sea
www.cubecraft.net
You dont get it...

10 people need 1000 points.
Every day, every person gets 100 points.
After 10 days all of them can activate 1 multiplier.
But they cant at the same time, meaning that 10 days in a row there will be a multiplier!
Alright I may have misread your other one.I can see this being a problem,having all ranks have multipliers activated each day is a problem,I agree with that.But this perk for ranks would be really helpful and would encourage more people to buy ranks instead of multiplier(which rarely get activated).So if there is a problem with multipliers being activated everyday,mind suggesting a fix or something.

Reactions: Laskyy

KidBit

Dedicated Member
May 9, 2016
Maple Syrup Land
I suggested this idea not only for eggwars but for all games :D
sorry im just saying to not put it for vanity points just add all boosters for all games to the shop since some people would probably spam the multipliers if they have a ton of vanity points and got nothing to spend them on

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
If point boosters could be bought with vanity points, maybe it should only last for a while. Maybe not over an hour.
Or point boosters can cost a decent amount of vanity points.

There can be other solutions to increase amount of point boosters.

1. What if certain ranks were given a point booster when they are purchase (of course price for the ranks are bumped up a bit.) This can increase amount of boosters being seen.
2. Or point booster prices are lowered.

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Stanchermist369's profile.
We should do it...
Screenbits 2024-05-29_010512.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ProGamer672's profile.
Thank you for the follow!:D
iTz1Hamood wrote on Muhh's profile.
Hi, thanks for accepting the report!
Wish you a great time ✨.
Matriox wrote on Basketman's profile.
dont impursunate meh
Xi1m wrote on JokeKaedee's profile.
IMG_2528.jpg
Top Bottom