Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Will Attack in air feature be added in mobile version also?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 14, 2021
Pocket Edition players can't attack in air while Pc bedrock players can. So I suggest cubecraft that they should add a feature so that pocket edition (mobile) players can also attack in air. Because this is unfair that same Minecraft edition but different feature.

Who else also wants this feature for mobile react so react with✔️

Herausgefunden

Novice Member
Aug 9, 2020
Germany
Pocket Edition players can't attack in air while Pc bedrock players can. So I suggest cubecraft that they should add a feature so that pocket edition (mobile) players can also attack in air. Because this is unfair that same Minecraft edition but different feature.

What exactly you mean with "Can attack in the air"?

Qwuilll

Jul 13, 2021
“attack in air” means that you(and others of course) can see the hitting animation produced by you if your crosshair is pointed at the sky(not to any entity or block) or (if split controls are off) by tapping the sky. on pc, if you point your crosshair at just a random space (ie. the sky) the hitting animation will be produced.
it’s very hard for myself to explain this but i hope this helps.
also this suggestion doesnt rlly affect anything

Cursedpug89

Sep 6, 2019
“attack in air” means that you(and others of course) can see the hitting animation produced by you if your crosshair is pointed at the sky(not to any entity or block) or (if split controls are off) by tapping the sky. on pc, if you point your crosshair at just a random space (ie. the sky) the hitting animation will be produced.
it’s very hard for myself to explain this but i hope this helps.
also this suggestion doesnt rlly affect anything
he wants to be able to swing his sword or weapon at the air?

AlexTheNG

May 28, 2020
OwO's Secret Laboratory
youtu.be

its going to be a mess okay. You don't know why they don't implement that feature into mobile. It's useless, it doesn't make much difference and is going to be a total mess. Mojang is also pretty bad and often broke something on minecraft bedrock so chances are they're going to break bedrock even more while trying to add new stuff.

big ❌ from me

AM71113363

Novice Member
Jun 18, 2021
Rome(Italy)
am71113363.github.io
I'm not saying you're idiot but like, it's not a bug,
the BUG is confirmed and it has the ADO.
look the foto below kid
mcpe.jpg

it's intentional and it's been in the game since 0.1.0
yes, even Keyboard&Mouse were in the settings since 0.1.0, but only in 1.17 its working how it should.

NOTE:
Just because you dont understand, doesn't mean that others are stupid. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

AlexTheNG

May 28, 2020
OwO's Secret Laboratory
youtu.be
the BUG is confirmed and it has the ADO.
look the foto below kid
View attachment 200250

yes, even Keyboard&Mouse were in the settings since 0.1.0, but only in 1.17 its working how it should.

NOTE:
Just because you dont understand, doesn't mean that others are stupid. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
HOW IS IT POSSIBLE FOR SOMEONE TO BE THIS STUPID. DUDE ITS AN INTENTIONAL FEATURE NOT A BUG

It's been in the game since the beginning. They purposely made it, it doesn't make much difference even if they implemented the punching in air animation. It's also gonna look super darn wierd because you never play minecraft pocket edition, you're just this random salty dude who does not have a functional brain. I'm sure look toxic but it's not the case, I just cannot believe someone out there is this dumb. How are y'all agreeing with this? Have you guys ever played minecraft pocket edition? (not to confuse with minecraft bedrock edition, ik they're the same version but mc pocket edition is mc pocket edition and mc bedrock is mc bedrock)

Qwuilll

Jul 13, 2021
why are y'all arguing about an animation? it honestly doesn't affect anything other than make frequent PE players, like myself, feel weird when attacking for some time.

Reactions: AlexTheNG
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Top Bottom