Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom De Vree

Jan 18, 2020
Hey guys, one week ago i bought PLUS rank for cubecraft and i played 20 minutes with it. After that i tried double-jumping in the lobby. I was banned right after i double jumped a few times. I made a appeal and it was viewed 2 days after that. I got unbanned from the server.. The last time when i was online was on Thursday 23/1/2020 i double jumped again around the map and tried the feature again because i was bored and i was happy that i could use it again "normally". I used it a lot of times and i didnt got banned yet. I was going offline and the next day the sentinal banned me AGAIN! I made a ban appeal for the second time but im frustrated and sick of it. I really want a unban.. The bug need to be fixed too because this is not what i payed for. I hope the team will do something with this.

USERNAME: PRODTQM

BANNED BY: SENTINAL

Have a nice day yall!! :)

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
Hey guys, one week ago i bought PLUS rank for cubecraft and i played 20 minutes with it. After that i tried double-jumping in the lobby. I was banned right after i double jumped a few times. I made a appeal and it was viewed 2 days after that. I got unbanned from the server.. The last time when i was online was on Thursday 23/1/2020 i double jumped again around the map and tried the feature again because i was bored and i was happy that i could use it again "normally". I used it a lot of times and i didnt got banned yet. I was going offline and the next day the sentinal banned me AGAIN! I made a ban appeal for the second time but im frustrated and sick of it. I really want a unban.. The bug need to be fixed too because this is not what i payed for. I hope the team will do something with this.

USERNAME: PRODTQM

BANNED BY: SENTINAL

Have a nice day yall!! :)
Assuming you don’t lie and assuming you receive unban try to do it one last time,but while recording it.You will help many players by submitting it as a bug and as well you will receive unban if you capture it

Reactions: Tom De Vree

Dutudy

Forum Veteran
Dec 22, 2016
Sweden ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
reports.cubecraft.net
made a ban appeal for the second time but im frustrated and sick of it. I really want a unban
I understand that you are frustrated about that.
can you record the next time it happens?and report it as a bug here: https://reports.cubecraft.net/bug_report that would help so many people. ^-^
Your appeal is waiting to get reviewed, mindgamesnl (Sentinel dev) doesn't work on weekends so he will most likely take a look at it after this weekend (if he gets time to look at it)

Reactions: Tom De Vree
D

Deleted member 492126

You have been told multiple times to wait for a staff member to review your appeal. I understand your frustration, but all you can do is wait. Asking for an unban on the Forums/Discord will not help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #20-
More tornadoes occur in the United Kingdom per square mile than in any other country in the world.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Today... 216 wins in one day!
1711671596534.png
Top Bottom