Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should plus be cross platform? (Slightly unrelated)

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Conea64

Forum Expert
Jun 27, 2020
EUROPE
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
If you do add plus, do this.

So currently plus is only avalible on Java, you can buy it here (or so I was told): https://store.cubecraft.net/category/1173606

And Here is a list of all its perks which I will put "/" next to if it would work and be nice, and "×" with an explanation as to why no and "-" if im not sure:

ACCESS TO ALL BUNDLES ×
this is a large portion of cubes revenue so wouldn't work and they would never be this generous
ACCESS TO /REPORT ×
This has been discussed many times, no.
AUTO AFK -
Well bedrock kicks you out alot and I don't see why this is special
EXCLUSIVE KILL MESSAGES /
Already have kill messages, why not add more?
EXCLUSIVE LOOT -
MONTHLY CUBELETS ×
Cubelets don't exist
CHAT EMOTES ×
More of a personal preference but...
DOUBLE JUMP IN LOBBIES -
Would ruin parkour and sentinel detection might be dogey
ELYTRA IN LOBBIES -
Would ruin parkour and sentinel detection might be dogey
JOIN ANNOUNCEMENTS /
SPECIAL NAME IN GAME ×
The names in chat are already really messy
EXCLUSIVE CAGES /
+5 SLOTS IN PARTIES ×
I feel like party sizes are already a bit too big
+30 FRIENDS /
+1 VOTE ×
Wouldn't make sense on Java

This mainly depends on what Microsoft has to say about subscriptions because Microsoft has always been a bit "interesting" with money

pieterpeer

May 3, 2020
The Netherlands
Great idea! Even though I think more content/perks should be available without having to pay for it with actual money, I still really like the Plus rank on Java and I would love to have these abilities on Bedrock aswell and I'm willing to pay for them.

pieterpeer

May 3, 2020
The Netherlands
I personally don't agree with your opinion on the perks that you think don't fit on Bedrock though, because you eliminated almost all of the options which wouldn't really make the rank worth the money.

I think unlocking all bundles wouldn't actually be a bad idea, as you pay monthly which makes the bundles only available for the time you're subscribed to the Plus rank. Also, if people are subscribed for long enough, they will eventually make more money out of it.

/report has indeed been discussed a lot and the main problem is that there would be too many reports for the little amount of mods to be able to handle it on Bedrock at the moment. I think this would indeed not be possible at this moment, but looking at the fact that the Bedrock team is currently growing this could definitely be a great feature and possible in the future.

Exclusive loot should definitely be available for Plus members in my opinion. Being a supporter of the server should be rewarded specially and this would only be available for the time people are subscribed, so I don't see anything wrong with it.

Cubelets don't exist, good point, but removing this feature would be a bit unfair if the rank would actually cost the same for Bedrock. The most ideal situation would be for Cubecraft to add Cubelets to Bedrock, but looking at the amount of work they currently have with projects and bugs this would be a bit unrealistic.

Double jump & elytra's are possible in Java, so why wouldn't it work on Bedrock? I could understand that Sentinel works a bit different on both platforms, but I really think it would be a shame to not include these amazing features to the rank.

I fully agree with the fact that the current chat is really messy, but that's honestly just something that should be reworked and not giving the Plus rank a prefix would be a bit weird if other ranks do have prefixes.

I personally also don't like the +1 Vote ability from the Plus rank, but I don't really get why this wouldn't make sense on Bedrock as you said? Maybe you could comment on this.

To summarize this, I think giving less perks to a Plus rank on Bedrock would just be wrong and confusing so I do agree with the fact that a Plus rank would be a great new rank for Bedrock, but I don't think that rank should have less abilities than the Java Plus rank.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Heya, after a good while years having not appreciated sleep a lot, have I learned things. I have most of the times seen it as a hindrance to things such as relations and projects. But after years I realised that you need to sleep to be well. Both physically and mentally. When I also realized that I could work better and more efficiently, did I try to get more sleep. That reminds me, I need to sleep now hah XD
Eli wrote on marshduck11's profile.
I like your profile picture
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Thank you so mush for everything

I know i am late bc i didn't realize that you have left the team sadly we see the better one go ..
Will be announcing the giveaway winner within the next 2 hours or so.
Reesle wrote on Cloudiefly's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂 ☁️
Top Bottom