Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Nevery

Jun 30, 2017
Hi it is nevery and i ask if i can create a tower defense plugin without there being a copyright problem?

Vreeself

Feb 22, 2017
Belgium
www.youtube.com
The plugins of cubecraft are made by his own developers. You can't download them because they have worked a lot on them and it would be unoriginal when other servers have the same plugin. People would think cubecraft has copied a template plugin.

Reactions: _The13thDoctor_

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
You'll be fine if you make it as long as its your own code. It would be like making your own Skywars plugin.

The plugins of cubecraft are made by his own developers. You can't download them because they have worked a lot on them and it would be unoriginal when other servers have the same plugin. People would think cubecraft has copied a template plugin.
He's not asking to download it he's asking if he can design his own tower defence plugin without running into legal trouble.

Vreeself

Feb 22, 2017
Belgium
www.youtube.com
You'll be fine if you make it as long as its your own code. It would be like making your own Skywars plugin.

He's not asking to download it he's asking if he can design his own tower defence plugin without running into legal trouble.
OWH OK, I don't think there are any problems with copying it.

Javima1

Jun 6, 2017
Spain/España
Yes, you are right its a costume plugin created by the developers so no one can download the same plugin

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
Top Bottom