Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

LeCastel

Dedicated Member
Aug 23, 2016
The Shattered Plains
Okay, so just because some people don't like a game it should be removed. You can play Skywards for hours, but I'm not really a fan of skywars and I'm sure there are others out there that hate the game. So we should remove Skywars too?

You don't have to play it? It's just one of the games you can play on Cubecraft. I don't see the problem here?

And @GuaaarrD how does this game not fit into Minecraft? Minecraft is an open sandbox game were people can do and create whatever they. We have building games, zombie games, survival games, just strange little minigames, etc etc. There aren't any guidelines about what fits into Minecraft or not.

Reactions: Power Ranger

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
I like the game, it's not as good as Money Walls and it's not the competitive game I was excepting it to be, but after all the work they put into I'm not sure. If it means bringing Money Walls back though, I'd like this game to be removed

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
My thoughts are that it's a great concept, but it was released somewhat unfinished. There isn't enough to it to actually retain people's interest for more than a few hours, and with there being no way of failing, it's difficult to track improvement and overcome a difficult obstacle because there's no obstacle there to begin with. I reckon if it were to receive a future update, it could really work out well though, so I don't think it should be removed :)

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

ngl the only reason im being active on minecraft is because of my cousin
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on maggienoodles's profile.
Happy Birthday! And also have a good day today!:D
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on burgerkingbrad1's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D ✨🎉
Reesle wrote on maggienoodles's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
Reesle wrote on burgerkingbrad1's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳 🍔
Top Bottom