Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

alinatok12

Well-Known Member
Feb 21, 2016
1
0
77
I want to play survival games for 1.8 and i want back the map tetris for team skywars lol.
 

TheWilsonxD

Well-Known Member
Mar 9, 2016
37
3
83
Chile
I do not want to play 1.8 because some commands would not work and the game would lose functions, but i want tetris back too xd
 

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
2,580
1,343
248
22
I want to play survival games for 1.8 and i want back the map tetris for team skywars lol.
I would love this to happen. But it has been suggested many time. Also everyone (almost) plays 1.9 pvp and they wouldnt be ok with 1.8 goin on cubecraft AT ALL. It would be nice to have a game that isnt the void for 1.8
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Itz1Helmut wrote on lnlnvxyy's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
lnlnvxyy wrote on S4nne's profile.
if i will be helper im very happy:cubie2:
Tamim wrote on Itz1Helmut's profile.
My favorite Moderator!
Eli wrote on __Merv's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
Whoever did the profile UI update: You cooked
Top Bottom