_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
View attachment 134083

I don't want to be acting like an admin, because I'm not one, but do we really need 11 threads on ONE page about the exact same thing, please just comment on one of the previous threads.

As you can see, I have posted messages all over the place. If you keep everything in a few (2 or 3), you don't miss as much of the discussions, because I just don't have the time to check 11 different threads.

We can have are own opinion
many dislike all the new changes

Hypixel Network

Novice Member
Jan 28, 2017
I asked some people if they liked the updat in game . They all said yes . I finally feel like playing eggwars again

PressLaunchMike

Novice Member
May 30, 2017
London
As I said, the aim of a forum is to help people and start healthy discussions. Just ignoring them isn't really a good mentality for a forum.
I believe I haven't made myself clear and thats my fault. What I meant is if you reply to a thread about (x) and you see another one about the same thing, just ignore it, give your opinion about it or link them to the first forum about (x). Thank you and I hope I made myself a bit clearer ;).

Kind regards,
PressLaunchMike.

TheSweetSuitMan

May 31, 2017
Roosendaal, Noord-Brabant, Netherlands
I believe I haven't made myself clear and thats my fault. What I meant is if you reply to a thread about (x) and you see another one about the same thing, just ignore it, give your opinion about it or link them to the first forum about (x). Thank you and I hope I made myself a bit clearer ;).

Kind regards,
PressLaunchMike.
I could do that. I dislike copying the exact same comment, because it is kinda spammy as well. You right, but I will continue replying the way I do, annoying or not. Thanks for clearing it up <3

Reactions: PressLaunchMike

TheSweetSuitMan

May 31, 2017
Roosendaal, Noord-Brabant, Netherlands
Maybe the reason that there are so many people disliking it is because it's not that great of an update.
That's not how it works. If many people dislike the update, it can still be a good update, but people don't get why certain features are added. All of the features are here to make the game more balanced. I get where some people are coming from, but in general this update is great!

Reactions: DanDaDino
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
Have a good day, CoolPoalrBear :)
Summer event got added to CubeCraft Notion!
1715956357987.png
This sure didn’t age well, XD
DuckL wrote on AnolTongi's profile.
Pro Moderator :D
Top Bottom