Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Apr 29, 2020
I think the title should speak for itself. Look, I don't mind there is diamond ore in maps. Those people can waste their time mining that. But when you put a full diamond block in select maps, that's where it crosses the line. One diamond block could get you a chestplate, or leggings, or a helmet and boots. When you are on a map with diamond blocks, you are pretty much forced to take them. Why? Because if you don't use them, somebody else will. These maps like Canyon, Party, and Paint make Skywars less of a PvP game, and more of a race to get diamonds. These maps become boring because you spend the first half of the game getting diamonds, and then you destroy everybody else because they weren't quick enough to get the diamond blocks. It becomes even more broken when it is basic items as you have a small chance to find a pickaxe at mid, and if you happen to find one, and you just so happen to be playing one of these broken maps, you become a juggernaut while everybody else is has a bit of leather, a bit of chain, and maybe some iron from the kit (this should also something I want fixed.)

Please, somebody fix this.

luv!

Apr 13, 2020
Toronto, Ontario.
I agree. Maps on skywars with diamond blocks just make it even more unfair on basic mode since the best gear you can get by default without kits is full chain. They should be replaced with diamond ores instead.

Lol9878

Mar 15, 2020
I think the title should speak for itself. Look, I don't mind there is diamond ore in maps. Those people can waste their time mining that. But when you put a full diamond block in select maps, that's where it crosses the line. One diamond block could get you a chestplate, or leggings, or a helmet and boots. When you are on a map with diamond blocks, you are pretty much forced to take them. Why? Because if you don't use them, somebody else will. These maps like Canyon, Party, and Paint make Skywars less of a PvP game, and more of a race to get diamonds. These maps become boring because you spend the first half of the game getting diamonds, and then you destroy everybody else because they weren't quick enough to get the diamond blocks. It becomes even more broken when it is basic items as you have a small chance to find a pickaxe at mid, and if you happen to find one, and you just so happen to be playing one of these broken maps, you become a juggernaut while everybody else is has a bit of leather, a bit of chain, and maybe some iron from the kit (this should also something I want fixed.)

thats why i always vote basic

_JoSee

Dedicated Member
Jul 22, 2016
United States
reports.cubecraft.net
Hey!

Personally I don't agree with the diamond block being removed, since in Skywars SOLO or Team Skywars those are useful, lets think in this situation, when your team dies and you are the only person standing strategically you can use any diamond block to improve your gear and even win the games, the existence of diamond blocks on some maps is a strategy for people who know how to use them quickly and in this case win the game.

This is just my point of view, I respect your opinion and those others!

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
IDRC about the block because really it’s just a skywars game and also just knock them off or trap them you don’t have to go and fight them on a large area

Reactions: _The13thDoctor_

Levi_the_pro

Forum Expert
Nov 21, 2016
Should be removed on solo map snakes too since you can just get full diamond at mid using the blocks

MeliodasWrath

Aug 27, 2019
the UK *sips tea*
I don't know what maps you are talking about, but I would like to see the Pirates map heavily nerfed or removed. There are a total of EIGHT diamond blocks and enough golden blocks for THREE GOD APPLES (on 1.8)... yeah this needs to be changed.

kochido

Apr 8, 2020
Though i disagree with removing diamond blocks maybe the lower the chest items the less diamond currency should be on the map. For example basic mode should have maybe 8 diamond ore on the map, while Overpower maybe the currency should be changed to blocks while normal should stay the same especially in mode like solos where most of the time you can't get full armour from your starter island so if you can't find any armour your a quick swift kill, as your opinion for maps like paint you don't need to take them head on try to void kill them instead very recommended if your fighting a full diamond without a 7+ attack damage sword they're basically invulnerable to that.

Apr 29, 2020
I disagree with you SecretEagle9862. The point of skywars is to loot chests and get kills to win. I avoid maps that have easy access to diamond blocks because it is pretty much mandatory to get those diamond blocks first. If I don't get the diamond blocks, somebody else will, and I will end up having to fight a juggernaut. When you are forced to get diamond blocks, it makes the game feel slow. This is the main reason I like overpowered items. I don't have to waste my first 2 minutes getting diamond blocks and crafting diamond armor.

Though i disagree with removing diamond blocks maybe the lower the chest items the less diamond currency should be on the map. For example basic mode should have maybe 8 diamond ore on the map, while Overpower maybe the currency should be changed to blocks while normal should stay the same especially in mode like solos where most of the time you can't get full armour from your starter island so if you can't find any armour your a quick swift kill, as your opinion for maps like paint you don't need to take them head on try to void kill them instead very recommended if your fighting a full diamond without a 7+ attack damage sword they're basically invulnerable to that.

Reactions: MeliodasWrath

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
Hey!

Personally I don't agree with the diamond block being removed, since in Skywars SOLO or Team Skywars those are useful, lets think in this situation, when your team dies and you are the only person standing strategically you can use any diamond block to improve your gear and even win the games, the existence of diamond blocks on some maps is a strategy for people who know how to use them quickly and in this case win the game.

This is just my point of view, I respect your opinion and those others!
Yes, it can be helpful to one person in a 2v1 however it can be taken by anyone at anytime and in most cases it's taken by a full team of 2 rather than 1 person trying to gear themselves up. You should be protecting your teammates to keep your full-team advantage later on, not making up for it with diamond blocks in the map.

You didn't protect your teammate, therefore you are at a disadvantage, that's fair.

Reactions: _JoSee
Apr 29, 2020
Hmm, now I want to work on a trap using those diamond blocks! However, many maps like party and canyon have a large playing field, also I play on bedrock where knockback is incredibly broken.

IDRC about the block because really it’s just a skywars game and also just knock them off or trap them you don’t have to go and fight them on a large area

Emerald Luc

Dec 2, 2020
Canada🍁
www.youtube.com

I AGREE!

im fine with there being 1 or 2 in the very center of the map(like rainbow), but having one on each corner a 5 block jump from where you spawn is way to op (like on the map with the watermelon at spawn)

Reactions: Zeobitz_
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Reesle wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom