Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

ComradeDogey

Jun 10, 2020
Hi, I have been playing this server for nearly a year at this point, and I play on PC and am as of that at a bit of an advantage but that is not the point. In almost every game I play of either Minerware or Survival Games (I don't experience it nearly as much in Skywars and don't play EggWars) there seems to always be a hacker. Minerware is especially bad as I end up dyeing and them getting first as they have fly hacks and anti-knockback. It is ridiculous, I am fed up of it. I have made an account just to say this as it is appalling. Not just that sometimes I get hackers in my game but that they are LITTERALLY FLYING and sentinel doesn't pick it up, I get that this is one of the most popular servers on bedrock but that is no excuse for almost every game I am getting in with one or more hackers. It makes me surprised that sentinel is there as they seem to do nothing at all. It is so stupid, in Survival Games, I try to play (I only get with hackers about every 7 games which isn't as bad as about the 3 or less games I have of no hackers in MinerWare) and on one map there always seems to be swarms of hackers, it is on the one with vines just above and they always stay there. It is ridiculous. Please, please oh please just add a better hack filter, if it detects it then ban them there is already an appeal system so that is fine, this server really needs to take hackers more seriously, I play on other servers maybe every quarter year if that and when I do for about 3 hours I still get with no hackers, it works for those so it should for yours, it is a featured server after all. I am utterly disgusted, especially as on the times it says sentinel is watching then gives the numbers in the past 24 hours it just seems like lies. Ridiculous! I am surprised that this is even a featured server with the amount of hackers. I play on anarchy a lot and it seems I find less hackers there (I don't have hacks don't worry) it is actually stupid. It is especially annoying in Survival Games as when it is a hacker they aren't even using THEIR SWORD it ISN'T SWINGING AT ALL. FIX THE HACKER PROBLEM CUBECRAFT. I AM UTTERLY DISGUSTED AT HOW THIS HAS BEEN GOING ON FOR SO LONG.

Another thing, this could be sorted much easier if you added a report feature in game, on NetherGames which is a bedrock server may I add they have this, and I seem to get with a hacker maybe once every 5 times of playing for 2 hours and when I do I report them and never see them again. They have duels which has a high chance of us meeting again and I still don't get with them again. Please do this as it is surprising it is not even implemented anyways.

Yours sincerely, ComradeDogey.

P.S I get that this is not a suggestion but it still needs to be sorted out.

funkemunky

Aug 11, 2018
Murica
We are currently releasing updates for Bedrock Sentinel and it is being improved every day. However, I must point out that a non-banning anti-cheat for our Bedrock network isn't just unique to CubeCraft. Why? It is a huge pain-in-the-butt to get a server-sided anti-cheat working without false positives on Bedrock. We actually flag a lot of cheaters, but we have to manually sort through them for now. Eventually, we will automate this process.

I am going to lock this thread and all further threads similar to this will get a link to this reply. Sorry :/

Reactions: TheZigbot9000
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Is the status same as the profile post I am kinda noon at this forums stuff
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy birthday
Mintypie231 wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy birthday!!🍰🥳
This is YOUR daily doe of facts #57-
The shortest war in recorded history took place between Britain and the Sultanate of Zanzibar on August 27, 1896. It lasted just 38 minutes.
insane forceshadowing.PNG

Proof I can predict the future~
i thought 1.21 was the trails and tales update wtf i'm so out of the loop
Top Bottom