Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

wen_tao_wang

Mar 17, 2022
Pronouns
She/Her
Put back the volcano it’s the only interesting thing on that map just like farm without the volcano it’s just empty why can’t anybody just grab a singular block and fill out an area surrounded with borders and call it a map there’s literally nothing inside of the battle arena that isn’t just a flat ground everything else is completely unreachableAnd you appreciate the maps more you could make a hide and seek game mode in fact I could do that with command blocks

solarxysm

Mar 26, 2022
the sun
Put back the volcano it’s the only interesting thing on that map just like farm without the volcano it’s just empty why can’t anybody just grab a singular block and fill out an area surrounded with borders and call it a map there’s literally nothing inside of the battle arena that isn’t just a flat ground everything else is completely unreachableAnd you appreciate the maps more you could make a hide and seek game mode in fact I could do that with command blocks
maybe you could make the whole battlefield underneath the volcano instead but except you’re not allowed to exit

Amazinq

Forum Expert
Jul 12, 2021
Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
The volcano was really annoying and people were running all the time, so I'm proud it's gone.

The only thing I don't like now is that everything is too flat, and the blocks of the middle of the volcano have been left on the ground, which in my opinion looks pretty bad. I'd like them to add small mountains to make it not completely flat, but bringing the whole volcano back is definitely not.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Top Bottom