Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Jul 5, 2020
So, today I was playing egg wars casually and then I saw 3 OR 4 PEOPLE CROSS TEAMING. LIKE WHAT????? I got so mad because they were all camping at the diamond gen with bows, and I couldnt go anywhere, so please make a rule for no cross teaming and add a /report command. Thanks

Twistee

Novice Member
Jul 24, 2019
Skywars
there is a rule for crossteaming and there shouldn't be a /report command because u can't put video evidence and that would lead into many false bans, report players with video evidence instead

Reactions: itrieditathome

kulmodroid

Jan 7, 2020
Suomi
Hey, I recorded 2 cross teamers today and 2 hackers, 2 cases handled and 2 waiting. But cross teamers in almost each game, I guess there are more, they just got killed before cross teaming is clear :-D

CrossTeaming(1):

CrossTeaming(2):

Cheater(1)

Cheater(2):

Jul 5, 2020
but the thing is whats wrong with whenever someone uses /report, a staff comes in to see the player that is hacking/abusing in person

Jul 5, 2020
and i didnt have a recording program because i never find myself using it, and the closest thing i had was lightshot for screenshotting which isnt much proof and even if it was, i couldnt get close enough to take a screenshot before they find and kill me

RRetromant

Jul 28, 2020
Germany
If you are on PC, you can just to Winwdows+G, then on "record" and there you go. (oh and click on the third button on top left to start the recording.)
1597186260787.png

/report would just work if there would be enough staff members to check out the situation. But we just have like 3-5 Staff members who are playing Bedrock, so /report wouldnt work.
Maybe I could help you with your recording problem, and If you wanna start hunting cheaters, I can just recommend OBS with its replay buffer option ^^

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
As much as we really want to add this feature, at the moment it's nothing more than a dream. We have not enough staff to make the command even remotely useable. We would only be able to do a miniscule fraction of the reports, making to command almost useless
If we have more (bedrock) staff, this might become a feature.
For now, please report all rule breakers (Bedrock) here: https://cbecrft.net/bedrockreports

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

THIS IS THE MOST FIRE GAME EVER
IMG_8805.jpeg
I gave bedrock a try and it's more fun than I imagined, just the building is a tad difficult for me lol
i dont think this is right
IMG_8801.jpeg
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Heya my friend how are you doing today?:D
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on L1kii's profile.
👀
Top Bottom