Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Jul 5, 2020
So, today I was playing egg wars casually and then I saw 3 OR 4 PEOPLE CROSS TEAMING. LIKE WHAT????? I got so mad because they were all camping at the diamond gen with bows, and I couldnt go anywhere, so please make a rule for no cross teaming and add a /report command. Thanks

Twistee

Novice Member
Jul 24, 2019
Skywars
there is a rule for crossteaming and there shouldn't be a /report command because u can't put video evidence and that would lead into many false bans, report players with video evidence instead

Reactions: itrieditathome

kulmodroid

Jan 7, 2020
Suomi
Hey, I recorded 2 cross teamers today and 2 hackers, 2 cases handled and 2 waiting. But cross teamers in almost each game, I guess there are more, they just got killed before cross teaming is clear :-D

CrossTeaming(1):

CrossTeaming(2):

Cheater(1)

Cheater(2):

Jul 5, 2020
but the thing is whats wrong with whenever someone uses /report, a staff comes in to see the player that is hacking/abusing in person

Jul 5, 2020
and i didnt have a recording program because i never find myself using it, and the closest thing i had was lightshot for screenshotting which isnt much proof and even if it was, i couldnt get close enough to take a screenshot before they find and kill me

RRetromant

Jul 28, 2020
Germany
If you are on PC, you can just to Winwdows+G, then on "record" and there you go. (oh and click on the third button on top left to start the recording.)
1597186260787.png

/report would just work if there would be enough staff members to check out the situation. But we just have like 3-5 Staff members who are playing Bedrock, so /report wouldnt work.
Maybe I could help you with your recording problem, and If you wanna start hunting cheaters, I can just recommend OBS with its replay buffer option ^^

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
As much as we really want to add this feature, at the moment it's nothing more than a dream. We have not enough staff to make the command even remotely useable. We would only be able to do a miniscule fraction of the reports, making to command almost useless
If we have more (bedrock) staff, this might become a feature.
For now, please report all rule breakers (Bedrock) here: https://cbecrft.net/bedrockreports

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
Top Bottom