Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Critly

Forum Expert
May 23, 2018
Poland but live in Belgium
Hello, in the past like 1 or 2 days I'm having much trouble while eating my gapps. It is really annoying because of that, I die in assassination because I get the gapglitch. I just don't know why it happens. I even recorded it so u guys can see how it looks like but then in duel against a friend of me that doesn't have the gapglitch. You can check the recording out here:
. Lemme know if anyone of you know any solution to this. Thanks,
-Critly

Reactions: Atiyaa

Quis

Forum Expert
Feb 4, 2020
The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi!

I've seen your video and I have never seen this bug before. Normally, I would recommend you to contact an staff member, but I think this is a Minecraft bug.

I would google this problem and search for people who have the same bug as you. I think they might have a solution for you.

Good luck!

• Sad
Reactions: Conea64 and Critly

Critly

Forum Expert
May 23, 2018
Hi!

I've seen your video and I have never seen this bug before. Normally, I would recommend you to contact an staff member, but I think this is a Minecraft bug.

I would google this problem and search for people who have the same bug as you. I think they might have a solution for you.

Good luck!
Hi, before even I posted this I looked Google through for solutions and nothing found.

• Sad
Reactions: Quis

Jevmen

Forum Expert
Sep 17, 2017
Hallownest
You mean when you eat something without wanting? usualy happens with Gapples because you can eat it when full hunger, but happen always in 1.9 with the off hand.
for fixing this each time eat a gapple change the hands 2 times so the gapple still in the same place and this will not happen, sadly is useless in pvp, but eating a free gapple can be op in mid combat

• Sad
Reactions: Critly

Critly

Forum Expert
May 23, 2018
You mean when you eat something without wanting? usualy happens with Gapples because you can eat it when full hunger, but happen always in 1.9 with the off hand.
for fixing this each time eat a gapple change the hands 2 times so the gapple still in the same place and this will not happen, sadly is useless in pvp, but eating a free gapple can be op in mid combat
No, did you even watch the video? If yes I will explain more, I play assassinations. In that gamemode u have to eat golden apples when fighting a diamond for example. But I hold my button to eat the gapp but it like idk how u call it like declains to not eat it like automatically. So basically I hold the button to eat the gapp but it just refuses to eat it.

Jevmen

Forum Expert
Sep 17, 2017
Hallownest
No, did you even watch the video? If yes I will explain more, I play assassinations. In that gamemode u have to eat golden apples when fighting a diamond for example. But I hold my button to eat the gapp but it like idk how u call it like declains to not eat it like automatically. So basically I hold the button to eat the gapp but it just refuses to eat it.
oh, actualy the off hand in 1.9 is broken, shields do many rare things

ImLeyre

Jan 15, 2019
Hello, iI've never seen that bug before. Try to contact some staff so they can help you solve the problem.

Reactions: Critly

Maaarijn

Forum Veteran
Mar 12, 2017
het land van kroketten, frikandellen
www.youtube.com
I tried most of the versions. But I just want to play 1.12.2 as that's the labymod version. And labymod is very handful to use in assassinations. As I can know when I trow my instant damage pots.
I understand.

Did the other versions also have the same issue?

I use 1.12.2 labymod as well and I've never got this issue. Maybe try reinstalling the game/labymod. I'm no expert at things like this but that's what I would try.

Critly

Forum Expert
May 23, 2018
I understand.

Did the other versions also have the same issue?

I use 1.12.2 labymod as well and I've never got this issue. Maybe try reinstalling the game/labymod. I'm no expert at things like this but that's what I would try.
I did it, I reinstalled whole mc. Labymod tried to use no mods still getting it. And all other versions didn't work either.

Reactions: Maaarijn

Fexiny

Dedicated Member
May 12, 2017
Hmmm weird, Never got that glitch in 4 years playing this. I don't know how to fix it... probably its a ''Custom kit'' glitch.

Critly

Forum Expert
May 23, 2018
Hmmm weird, Never got that glitch in 4 years playing this. I don't know how to fix it... probably its a ''Custom kit'' glitch.
Idk, started a bug report but the fact, it even happens to normaal food now is rediclous and even potions. It just doesn't let me drink them. So now it happens all gamemodes lol. Just going to be patient ans see what they can figure out with my bug report.

Critly

Forum Expert
May 23, 2018
Ye somtimes i have this gelitch too, Its really annoying , i hope they can fix it :p
Just so u know, I got a reply from my bug report. And it says this (it's denied) but this is what it says: ''
Your bug report has been denied.
Message from the staff member : Hi, thanks for reporting! This issue already is known among our development team. -Keanu '' So you/me will probably have to be patient till they fix it.

Critly

Forum Expert
May 23, 2018
This might be your ping. If not, I hope the bug gets fixed soon!
Well, I'm sure it's not my ping as my ping is around 10ms to 20 or 30ms. And also, I have one of my friend that lives really far from the host of cubecraft somewhere in Canada he has like 120-160ms. And doesn't even have the Gapglitch. So I'm sure it's not ping that may caused it. But thanks for trying to help though appreciate it a lot!

Reactions: Technosword
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Matriox wrote on Blom's profile.
Hi Blom
Matriox wrote on Hoshi's profile.
🧙‍♂️
UncleSpect wrote on Reesle's profile.
hoiiii rees 🤍
UncleSpect wrote on Amazinq's profile.
when helper
Matriox wrote on Reesle's profile.
You're very creative with your bundle and Skyblock Island ideas! You could be writing the specifications for Cube updates
Top Bottom