Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Anyone else experienced the Sod's Law Glitch at the WORST timing?

• Yes

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • No, but I've had the glitch.

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Never had the glitch, the server just hates you for that post you made about ranks.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Cactus Awex

Novice Member
Mar 6, 2017
Manchester, Wigan
www.google.com
EVERY TIME.

Every single time I do extremely well, this glitch always comes in and crashes a whole team.

Basically, there's this thing in Tower Defence called a leach tower, and rarely, at the worst possible times, it'll randomly do something wrong in its code or something and the whole team will suddenly crash when it launches (or at least most of the team). I don't mean time out, I mean crash.

This gets really annoying because It's always when you least expect it or you are doing extremely well. Things going wrong at the worst time is called Sod's Law. So I'm just going to name this the Sod's Law glitch because it sounds nice, or at least better than "Leach Tower Crash" glitch.

Sods Law Glitch; True Experience around 20mins ago:

This next part has nothing to do with the glitch but, why the hell does it always happens at the WORST times possible.

I and my friend were doing a rank vs unranked TD game (I was unranked) and we were on double income, horde. Within the ten mins, due to a placed mage at the start and their spamming, I had sent 12 lvl I blazes, 12 level II blazes, 12 level III blazes, 12 level IV blazes and right as I sent 12 level V blazes to finish them off the leach went off and I crashed instantly. Thus, saving them from their death.

This was a 5v2 event that only comes once every month with my luck and crashing screwed it up. (and yes, placing a couple mages on double income is overpowered, they should nerf it but I don't want them too ;P)

Has anyone else ever experienced Sod's Law? Tell me in the survey. If you don't know what Sod's Law is, then look it up instead of randomly putting no or yes.

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
EVERY TIME.

Every single time I do extremely well, this glitch always comes in and crashes a whole team.

Basically, there's this thing in Tower Defence called a leach tower, and rarely, at the worst possible times, it'll randomly do something wrong in its code or something and the whole team will suddenly crash when it launches (or at least most of the team). I don't mean time out, I mean crash.

This gets really annoying because It's always when you least expect it or you are doing extremely well. Things going wrong at the worst time is called Sod's Law. So I'm just going to name this the Sod's Law glitch because it sounds nice, or at least better than "Leach Tower Crash" glitch.

Sods Law Glitch; True Experience around 20mins ago:

This next part has nothing to do with the glitch but, why the hell does it always happens at the WORST times possible.

I and my friend were doing a rank vs unranked TD game (I was unranked) and we were on double income, horde. Within the ten mins, due to a placed mage at the start and their spamming, I had sent 12 lvl I blazes, 12 level II blazes, 12 level III blazes, 12 level IV blazes and right as I sent 12 level V blazes to finish them off the leach went off and I crashed instantly. Thus, saving them from their death.

This was a 5v2 event that only comes once every month with my luck and crashing screwed it up. (and yes, placing a couple mages on double income is overpowered, they should nerf it but I don't want them too ;P)

Has anyone else ever experienced Sod's Law? Tell me in the survey. If you don't know what Sod's Law is, then look it up instead of randomly putting no or yes.
I have never had this issue, but my other friends have. I think it might just have to do with the client. It probably has nothing to do with its code, it probably has to do with the client. It would be nice if they could fix this so my friends stop crashing :)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Top Bottom