• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I dont know and care

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

ThePixleWarrior

Aug 12, 2016
Malta
Its so annoying as i am playing assasination and a guy runs away to a shop. They just stay there!!

I know that you get hunger but they periodicly come out farm tokens and but more food.

I think it should be after a while you take damadge and you need to go out fod a few minutes just so people wont stay in the shop fpr ages.

[DISCLAMER] I didnt post in suggestions because i didnt think it was that good of an idea and i want people to think about it.

Reactions: MalakMos

MalakMos

Novice Member
Feb 25, 2017
Kuwait
Its so annoying as i am playing assasination and a guy runs away to a shop. They just stay there!!

I know that you get hunger but they periodicly come out farm tokens and but more food.

I think it should be after a while you take damadge and you need to go out fod a few minutes just so people wont stay in the shop fpr ages.

[DISCLAMER] I didnt post in suggestions because i didnt think it was that good of an idea and i want people to think about it.
How else can you purchase items from shops. Of course while purchasing, if the grace period got removed in shops, players will come and attack you, so let's keep it this way.
Keep up the good work!

Thank you. :D

Last edited:

ThePixleWarrior

Aug 12, 2016
Malta
How else can you purchase items from shops. Of course while purchasing, players will come and attack you, so let's keep it
How else can you purchase items from shops. Of course while purchasing, players will come and attack you, so let's keep it this way.
Keep up the good work!

Thank you. :D
Yes but im saying that people can attack you while youre in the shop just after a few minutes you start to take damage out of nowhere so then you would have to come out

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

BurgerCat13 wrote on Nikoshka's profile.
Happy Birthday
Apparently I'm getting reports that server routing is broken in some countries. One of my friends (he's from Kuwait) got redirected to Asian servers and got higher ping as a result. He has better ping in EU than in Asia. Could you guys look into it? Thanks
I really do hope that things will be better this month.

Noooooooooooooooooo-
I had a similar idea, I had already collected all the screenshots and informations- noooooo-
1000078266.jpg
Mintypie231 wrote on Nikoshka's profile.
Happy birthday 🎉 🎂
Reesle wrote on Nikoshka's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Top Bottom