Please errase the team balancing system in Block Wars

Discussion in 'Plugins and Coding' started by AnthonyElivat06, Aug 6, 2016.

1. AnthonyElivat06

AnthonyElivat06 Member

Many times I have been playing well my team is wining I die and im passed to the other team and loose, Why thats not fair I captured the flag twice in a game and someone killed me and they transfered me to the other team and lost please fix that because its not fun

2. 1212hawks_

1212hawks_ Member

Well I mean they have to make it fair for others, what if you were on a team and like 4 people left and you got no players? It wouldn't be fair :p

3. Qin Shihuangdi

Qin Shihuangdi Member

It should stay, but it should be revamped.

For instance, if someone has captured a flag they have transfer immunity.

Also, @DontYouDare move to Suggestions?

4. Pandrai

Pandrai Member

I agree I just lead the main attack on the opposing teams flag and we got it down to 4...our flag was still at 24 and I got transferred!!! I was so mad

5. We can't simply ''erase the team balancing system''. Let me explain to you why.

You're in a game of blockwars. Your team isn't doing very well and you guys captured 0 flags and the opposite team captured 3. Sometimes , players don't want to play anymore when the other team has the lead , so they leave the game , which makes it even harder to win a game because you're with fewer players in a team.

The balancer is a good way of making a game of blockwars fairer for both teams. Indeed , getting passed to another team when your team was almost winning is very frustrating but the game mode would be even worse if there was no auto-balancer.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 6, 2016
  6. Nikboo

Nikboo Guest

Move to Suggestions section?

7. ThatOneGUY

ThatOneGUY Member

I understand you...but...they have to make it fair for others too...