Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

iTBD

Forum Expert
Apr 26, 2020
Bulgaria
I was in a party of 3 in team eggwars and we joined a map of 16 players. The game started with 7/16 players and there were 2 teams with 2 players in each and one team of 3, however my party was completely separated with one player in each team, I really do not understand why this is happening especially since there was a team of 3 in the game anyway, could someone maybe explain how the auto balancing works please?

Reactions: Matriox and Loskol

Loskol

Aug 30, 2023
Finland
Auto balance has been broken for several years now, and keeps seperating party members in to different teams. I'm not sure why Cubecraft hasn't done anything about it, but you can actually prevent this happening to your party. Auto balance might seperate party members too if the timer resets one time before game starting, if teams are unbalanced. Simply leave and rejoin the game and your party should be the only one in the game who doesn't get seperated.

Reactions: Matriox

Mr Jii Gamer

Jun 10, 2022
Algérie
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
I was in a party of 3 in team eggwars and we joined a map of 16 players. The game started with 7/16 players and there were 2 teams with 2 players in each and one team of 3, however my party was completely separated with one player in each team, I really do not understand why this is happening especially since there was a team of 3 in the game anyway, could someone maybe explain how the auto balancing works please?
Before i think this is a bug but now i called just a thing of cubecraft (cubecraft being cubecraft)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will have an awesome stay here!:D
Reesle wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Happy to have you here! :)
Reesle wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Congrats on 4.5K reaction score!! 🎉✨
Eli
I managed to put together a python script with the help of an AI friend of mine, I'm gonna make an updated version of the Global Reaction Score thread, this time, having counted all 352,348 forums users!!
Top Bottom