Younisco’s Basement
Pronouns
He/Him
There are 4 kits in EggWars.
The Builder - 15 blocks & a leather helmet
Miner - Efficiency 5 Stone Pickaxe
Healer - 2 Gapples
Baker - Cake + Steak

When I heard that the baker kit was edited when the new Eggwars update was released, I was excited. It would FINALLY have some use. And I was wrong. While these kits may seem pretty standard, an INCREDIBLY low amount of people use the baker kit because of how, for lack of a better word, trash it is. You get some cake, which I guess is useful if you need food fast, but otherwise doesn’t really have a use. And you get steak. Which is incredibly cheap in the shop. Their is minimal use with picking the baker kit, as there is a TON more appeal to the other 3.

SOLUTIONS
My solutions are as follows:
A. - Remove it completely and roll with 3 kits
B. - Combine it with the healer kit and roll with 3 kits
C. - Replace it with a different, new, kit.
D. - Combine it with the healer kit and add a new kit.

A is relatively self explanatory, and there would just be 3 as there were before the new update. B would have the cake (NOT steak as well, since it is easy to obtain) combining with the gapples to have a healer/baker combination, and stick with 3.
C, however, would see the baker kit being replaced with a brand new kit. Some ideas I had for this new kit were:

1) Warrior Kit - Wooden or Stone Sword
2) Tank Kit - Similar to Skywars but would be Chain instead of Iron.
3) Architect Kit - 3x Wall Builder, 1x Tower Builder. This would be a little bit close to the builder kit for my liking, though.

D would see the baker being combined with the healer and one of those 3 being added as well. Do you agree that it should be taken out? If so, what option should CC choose.

-Joaqie

P.S. - Also, drop any other kit ideas ⬇️

Silco

Forum Expert
Jan 28, 2021
CubeCraft, Blockwars Bridges
Pronouns
He/Him
There are 4 kits in EggWars.
The Builder - 15 blocks & a leather helmet
Miner - Efficiency 5 Stone Pickaxe
Healer - 2 Gapples
Baker - Cake + Steak

When I heard that the baker kit was edited when the new Eggwars update was released, I was excited. It would FINALLY have some use. And I was wrong. While these kits may seem pretty standard, an INCREDIBLY low amount of people use the baker kit because of how, for lack of a better word, trash it is. You get some cake, which I guess is useful if you need food fast, but otherwise doesn’t really have a use. And you get steak. Which is incredibly cheap in the shop. Their is minimal use with picking the baker kit, as there is a TON more appeal to the other 3.

SOLUTIONS
My solutions are as follows:
A. - Remove it completely and roll with 3 kits
B. - Combine it with the healer kit and roll with 3 kits
C. - Replace it with a different, new, kit.
D. - Combine it with the healer kit and add a new kit.

A is relatively self explanatory, and there would just be 3 as there were before the new update. B would have the cake (NOT steak as well, since it is easy to obtain) combining with the gapples to have a healer/baker combination, and stick with 3.
C, however, would see the baker kit being replaced with a brand new kit. Some ideas I had for this new kit were:

1) Warrior Kit - Wooden or Stone Sword
2) Tank Kit - Similar to Skywars but would be Chain instead of Iron.
3) Architect Kit - 3x Wall Builder, 1x Tower Builder. This would be a little bit close to the builder kit for my liking, though.

D would see the baker being combined with the healer and one of those 3 being added as well. Do you agree that it should be taken out? If so, what option should CC choose.

-Joaqie

P.S. - Also, drop any other kit ideas ⬇️
I disagree with most of this. Yes, it is a bad kit, outclassed by all others but I believe it should just be removed instead. Combining it with another kit will make that kit worth more than other kits, and the replacement kits you suggested are too powerful. A chain armour piece is like 10 gold so spawning straight with one of those is a bit insane. The architect kit again, that is a lot of currency spent to get that many wall builder kits, and I don’t think it would actually be that useful straight from spawn.

Blom

Forum Expert
Sep 12, 2018
MinerWare Town
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
To get some Java knowledge in this thread, java has 10 kits, which I think are pretty balanced.

For normal (since in OP and Hardcore the content is a bit changed for most of the kits):

money bags - 15 iron tokens
rabbit - 3 golden carrots + leap potion II (1:30 minutes)
healer - 2 golden apples
egg breaker - golden pickaxe with efficiency 3 + tnt
egg armour - spawn with leather gear + 20% discount on all armour in the shop
chicken legs - spawn with 10 seconds of speed II
egg shell - 8 end stone
buffer - splash potion of healing III
debuffer - splash potion of weakness (-4 dmg, 1:30 minutes) + splash potion of slowness (-15%, 1:30 minutes)
feather feet - chain boots with feather falling IV + all boots you buy in the shop will have feather falling IV

This might be good to implement in bedrock for some of these kits, others should obviously be changed a bit etc etc. I'm not a bedrock player, so I don't know what would be balanced and what is totally out of proportion, but hopefully this knowledge helps you while thinking about the eggwars kit issue!

Members Online

Latest profile posts

I got my first 20k kills in FFA!:D
20 000 kills in ffa picture 2.png
Reesle wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈🧁
Livvv wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
GRATTIS MAXI TAXIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!💕🎉🙌
JokeKaedee wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday c:
JokeKaedee wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🍰
Top Bottom