Younisco’s Basement
Pronouns
He/Him
There are 4 kits in EggWars.
The Builder - 15 blocks & a leather helmet
Miner - Efficiency 5 Stone Pickaxe
Healer - 2 Gapples
Baker - Cake + Steak

When I heard that the baker kit was edited when the new Eggwars update was released, I was excited. It would FINALLY have some use. And I was wrong. While these kits may seem pretty standard, an INCREDIBLY low amount of people use the baker kit because of how, for lack of a better word, trash it is. You get some cake, which I guess is useful if you need food fast, but otherwise doesn’t really have a use. And you get steak. Which is incredibly cheap in the shop. Their is minimal use with picking the baker kit, as there is a TON more appeal to the other 3.

SOLUTIONS
My solutions are as follows:
A. - Remove it completely and roll with 3 kits
B. - Combine it with the healer kit and roll with 3 kits
C. - Replace it with a different, new, kit.
D. - Combine it with the healer kit and add a new kit.

A is relatively self explanatory, and there would just be 3 as there were before the new update. B would have the cake (NOT steak as well, since it is easy to obtain) combining with the gapples to have a healer/baker combination, and stick with 3.
C, however, would see the baker kit being replaced with a brand new kit. Some ideas I had for this new kit were:

1) Warrior Kit - Wooden or Stone Sword
2) Tank Kit - Similar to Skywars but would be Chain instead of Iron.
3) Architect Kit - 3x Wall Builder, 1x Tower Builder. This would be a little bit close to the builder kit for my liking, though.

D would see the baker being combined with the healer and one of those 3 being added as well. Do you agree that it should be taken out? If so, what option should CC choose.

-Joaqie

P.S. - Also, drop any other kit ideas ⬇️

Silco

Forum Expert
Jan 28, 2021
CubeCraft, Blockwars Bridges
Pronouns
He/Him
There are 4 kits in EggWars.
The Builder - 15 blocks & a leather helmet
Miner - Efficiency 5 Stone Pickaxe
Healer - 2 Gapples
Baker - Cake + Steak

When I heard that the baker kit was edited when the new Eggwars update was released, I was excited. It would FINALLY have some use. And I was wrong. While these kits may seem pretty standard, an INCREDIBLY low amount of people use the baker kit because of how, for lack of a better word, trash it is. You get some cake, which I guess is useful if you need food fast, but otherwise doesn’t really have a use. And you get steak. Which is incredibly cheap in the shop. Their is minimal use with picking the baker kit, as there is a TON more appeal to the other 3.

SOLUTIONS
My solutions are as follows:
A. - Remove it completely and roll with 3 kits
B. - Combine it with the healer kit and roll with 3 kits
C. - Replace it with a different, new, kit.
D. - Combine it with the healer kit and add a new kit.

A is relatively self explanatory, and there would just be 3 as there were before the new update. B would have the cake (NOT steak as well, since it is easy to obtain) combining with the gapples to have a healer/baker combination, and stick with 3.
C, however, would see the baker kit being replaced with a brand new kit. Some ideas I had for this new kit were:

1) Warrior Kit - Wooden or Stone Sword
2) Tank Kit - Similar to Skywars but would be Chain instead of Iron.
3) Architect Kit - 3x Wall Builder, 1x Tower Builder. This would be a little bit close to the builder kit for my liking, though.

D would see the baker being combined with the healer and one of those 3 being added as well. Do you agree that it should be taken out? If so, what option should CC choose.

-Joaqie

P.S. - Also, drop any other kit ideas ⬇️
I disagree with most of this. Yes, it is a bad kit, outclassed by all others but I believe it should just be removed instead. Combining it with another kit will make that kit worth more than other kits, and the replacement kits you suggested are too powerful. A chain armour piece is like 10 gold so spawning straight with one of those is a bit insane. The architect kit again, that is a lot of currency spent to get that many wall builder kits, and I don’t think it would actually be that useful straight from spawn.

Blom

Forum Expert
Sep 12, 2018
MinerWare Town
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
To get some Java knowledge in this thread, java has 10 kits, which I think are pretty balanced.

For normal (since in OP and Hardcore the content is a bit changed for most of the kits):

money bags - 15 iron tokens
rabbit - 3 golden carrots + leap potion II (1:30 minutes)
healer - 2 golden apples
egg breaker - golden pickaxe with efficiency 3 + tnt
egg armour - spawn with leather gear + 20% discount on all armour in the shop
chicken legs - spawn with 10 seconds of speed II
egg shell - 8 end stone
buffer - splash potion of healing III
debuffer - splash potion of weakness (-4 dmg, 1:30 minutes) + splash potion of slowness (-15%, 1:30 minutes)
feather feet - chain boots with feather falling IV + all boots you buy in the shop will have feather falling IV

This might be good to implement in bedrock for some of these kits, others should obviously be changed a bit etc etc. I'm not a bedrock player, so I don't know what would be balanced and what is totally out of proportion, but hopefully this knowledge helps you while thinking about the eggwars kit issue!

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday 🥚
hey

if you dont find me playing cubecraft often then dont be surprised
obviously this doesnt mean that im quitting im just like drifting away since ive started to enjoy and play games other than minecraft so what im trying to say is
im not going to be as active ingame but i will be on the forumds
Xi1m wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
happy eggday
Mintypie231 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!! 🎂🎈
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
Top Bottom