Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

LkatNowLegit

Aug 17, 2020
Hola, te sugiero que implementes algún día / mes / semana para que los usuarios puedan elegir los mapas sin comprar ningún rango ya que algunos incluyéndome a mí tienen una muy mala computadora y cuando dan el mapa ramdom sale bambú flores selva etc y esos mapas hacen los fps bajan a 10 o 15 y es por eso que digo que un día impleméntelo para que los usuarios puedan elegir su mapa preferido sin tener que tener un rango de hierro u otros rangos;) Por favor, esto haría un cambio, no un gran cambio, pero si habrá uno and they can upload the permissions to the ranges so that users can choose their map of their preference por favor hazlo

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: luv!
Aug 6, 2020
🇬🇷
I really would like this to happen but it won't as this is why ranks exist so only the people that will buy them can choose maps, there is no exceptions, nothing, this is how it works.

LkatNowLegit

Aug 17, 2020
[QUOTE = "tomkonstantinos, publicación: 1218261, miembro: 552663"]
Realmente me gustaría que esto sucediera pero no será así, ya que es por eso que existen rangos para que solo las personas que los compren puedan elegir mapas, no hay excepciones, nada, así es como funciona.
[/CITAR]
I hope that one day they will make an exception since that would improve the gameplay of all players, but they can also increase the permissions to the ranges a bit so that users can choose the maps of their preference, make this viral to make it happen :)I hope that one day they will make an exception since that would improve the gameplay of all players, but they can also increase the permissions to the ranges a bit so that users can choose the maps of their preference, make this viral to make it happen :)

luv!

Apr 13, 2020
Toronto, Ontario.
It's unfortunate but the only way to bypass this would be to purchase a rank.

I hope that one day they will make an exception since that would improve the gameplay of all players, but they can also increase the permissions to the ranges a bit so that users can choose the maps of their preference, make this viral to make it happen :)

This wouldn't happen anytime soon until CubeCraft's player base grows tremendously as if all players can choose maps right now, games wouldn't fill and would take ages to start a new game.

Reactions: betty's oldies

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
It's unfortunate but the only way to bypass this would be to purchase a rank.

This wouldn't happen anytime soon until CubeCraft's player base grows tremendously as if all players can choose maps right now, games wouldn't fill and would take ages to start a new game.
Some statistics show that this server's playerbase is pretty large in the Bedrock server. It's probably feasible there, but not in Java any time soon.

Reactions: luv!
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Nikoshka's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Reesle wrote on Reach's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Kazwa wrote on Nikoshka's profile.
happy birthday!
GiGaGekkies wrote on Nikoshka's profile.
Happy Birthday
UncleSpect wrote on Nikoshka's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom