Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you want old egg wars back?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rob_the_Giraffe

Novice Member
Mar 2, 2017
https://reports.cubecraft.net/report
I personally think that the new eggwars is pretty well balanced. As the other one was very not fun to play. I know that we are all entitled to an opinion which is why you are giving us yours. I believe that the old eggwars is never coming back as their is a lot of support behind the new one

Reactions: TheBrownster

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space

MrKairi

Oct 3, 2015
Mexico City
if you say that for the villager, you can change it , you just have to make click in the redstone item,then you change wathever you want

L

Lepzi

I rather prefer eggwars like it is now the respawn time in my opinion is a lot better this stops from people coming back straight away. Shop system is better honestly I'm not bothered what block we have. Changing the punch bow to 15 diamonds would that really be better it isn't a huge difference the cost of the bow is fine. Honestly there isn't anything big that has changed that you want back different blocks, better shop, respawn time, bow cost and the map like I don't think you can really dislike eggwars now because of these changes. Most people love the update so do I so I doubt it anything is gonna be changed.

Reactions: Rob_the_Giraffe

HackersDontWin

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
make the punch bow 15 diamonds again.
If you really were here in the "old" days of EggWars, you would know that the punch bow only costed 12 diamonds.

Anyways apart from that, there are things that should be changed about EggWars, yea. (*cough* Huts *cough*)

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
The re spawn time get rid of please.
This has been added to prevent players who respawn from spam clicking their enemies which leads to an enemy who can't break the egg. Now it's possible to break the egg without getting spam clicked by their enemies.

The shop system still hate it.
You can select per main thing if you want to have it in the "fast" or the "classic" shop. If you don't know how to change it, I recommend you to read my thread in which I explain how you can change the new shop > https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/eggwars-shop-settings-tutorial.191849/.

Bring back sandstone and normal glass.
What are your reasons to change these back?

Make the punch bow 15 diamonds again.
This has been changed to prevent players from buying a Punch I bow early in the game.

Bring back the regular size of the maps also the same look as them. (UnderDaSea is bigger if you didn't know)
UnderDaSea has been changed, because there wasn't much space to PvP and you were dead in 3 Punch I bow shots. Now there's enough space to PvP.

Pillow

Sep 25, 2016
My computer
This new update was to make this game mode more balanced than the last. Therefore, I think that it should stay the same.

Nisku

Novice Member
Mar 3, 2017
Alberta, Canada
Personally, I think the shop is the only good thing about the update. The other stuff I don't really care about. At least you get a respawn time and a few extra moments to quickly plan your escape if your egg is broken, along with the 10 second invincibility (unless you attack), but other than that, I don't really give a dang about the generator looks and whatnot lol.

Reactions: _The13thDoctor_

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
The re spawn time get rid of please.
Believe it or not, a lot of the people from the community (including myself) had made threads suggesting they add it. Most of the time, those threads got a lot of support.

The new gen looks I don't care about those.
So it doesn't matter to you? No point in changing it back then.

The shop system still hate it.
There is a way to revert it back to the old shop:
When opening the villager GUI, there should be a redstone comparator item which is named "Shop Settings".
In that GUI, you're able to toggle which shop categories are reverted back to the old one (old one = basically trading with the villager)
If that doesn't solve your problem, then it's something else causing it.

Bring back sandstone and normal glass.
How so?
Lots of us like it since it brings colour into the game & adds new ways of checking whether players have been somewhere or not. It makes me think twice before placing blocks around to be honest. I like it how it is.
Then again, I do see why people would want regular glass back, as it was used a lot for sky-bridging. I wouldn't mind if they added a regular glass trade alongside the stained glass & the stained terracotta.

make the punch bow 15 diamonds again.
No.
We all hated how easy it was to get, since an average player could easily camp the middle with it.
Increasing the price made it much harder to do so, and if you still want to use a bow: Buy a regular bow for 8 diamonds, or buy a power bow for 15.

Bring back the regular size of the maps also the same look as them. (UnderDaSea is bigger if you didn't know)
All of us on the forums pretty much agreed to Underdasea having the worst middle, as it was too bow-spam-friendly.
Aside from Underdasea, I don't remember any other maps being changed aside from the minimum build hight being raised to prevent people from hiding under islands.
No other maps were actually changed build-wise as far as I'm aware.

Egg wars was the game I was hyped for playing after school and everyday I played it. Then this happened please change back.
Although the update may take some time getting used to, I assure you that you can adapt to it and start enjoying it. You'd be surprised by how much it actually adds to the strategy factor, which makes it that much more fun to play.
Just give it some time, and you'll fall in love all over again!

Reactions: CommunistCactus

2005dude

Feb 14, 2016
Believe it or not, a lot of the people from the community (including myself) had made threads suggesting they add it. Most of the time, those threads got a lot of support.

So it doesn't matter to you? No point in changing it back then.

There is a way to revert it back to the old shop:
When opening the villager GUI, there should be a redstone comparator item which is named "Shop Settings".
In that GUI, you're able to toggle which shop categories are reverted back to the old one (old one = basically trading with the villager)
If that doesn't solve your problem, then it's something else causing it.

How so?
Lots of us like it since it brings colour into the game & adds new ways of checking whether players have been somewhere or not. It makes me think twice before placing blocks around to be honest. I like it how it is.
Then again, I do see why people would want regular glass back, as it was used a lot for sky-bridging. I wouldn't mind if they added a regular glass trade alongside the stained glass & the stained terracotta.

No.
We all hated how easy it was to get, since an average player could easily camp the middle with it.
Increasing the price made it much harder to do so, and if you still want to use a bow: Buy a regular bow for 8 diamonds, or buy a power bow for 15.

All of us on the forums pretty much agreed to Underdasea having the worst middle, as it was too bow-spam-friendly.
Aside from Underdasea, I don't remember any other maps being changed aside from the minimum build hight being raised to prevent people from hiding under islands.
No other maps were actually changed build-wise as far as I'm aware.

Although the update may take some time getting used to, I assure you that you can adapt to it and start enjoying it. You'd be surprised by how much it actually adds to the strategy factor, which makes it that much more fun to play.
Just give it some time, and you'll fall in love all over again!
Well actually my friends and myself have moved on to different games such as H1Z1 KOTH and different servers but maybe we will revisit

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
The new egg wars is like Hypixel's bed wars which my friends hate. The re spawn time get rid of please. The new gen looks I don't care about those. The shop system still hate it. Bring back sandstone and normal glass. make the punch bow 15 diamonds again. Bring back the regular size of the maps also the same look as them. (UnderDaSea is bigger if you didn't know) Egg wars was the game I was hyped for playing after school and everyday I played it. Then this happened please change back.
I do like some and dislike some features of the update.
Example is the respawn timer, very annoying when you are trying to defend your egg but handy at the same time when attacking another island.
I quite like the new shop as its more convinient. However I do agree with having a same colour block and regular glass.

Everybody has different opinions about this, so its nice to hear yours.

2005dude

Feb 14, 2016
Just saying my friends and I when we all played together would always win in UnderDaSea unless there was a hacker and yeah we camped mid sometimes but not really because we like ending it fast instead of getting stacked because while you are getting stacked the other team is too

A

A pigeon

Just saying my friends and I when we all played together would always win in UnderDaSea unless there was a hacker and yeah we camped mid sometimes but not really because we like ending it fast instead of getting stacked because while you are getting stacked the other team is too
So the reason you hate the update is because you can no longer use popular pleb strategies that are easy to do . Try going full offense , the new update makes offensive play important because of respawn stuff etc etc , harder to camp , blah blah etc

Josh K

May 10, 2017
Why do people cry about camping on underdasea, I've never gotten shot off mid there, it is a matter of skill, if you get shot off, u suck because there is something called blocks that you were required to have to get to mid in the first place, I don't understand why nobody liked the punch bow price when it wasn't overpowered, a punch bow does virtually no damage and u can easily build a wall behind you

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

SugaaKat wrote on Reesle's profile.
i really hope this is the right place to write this (im really stupid and cant figure out the forum layout)
BUT HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY BRO, I DIDNT EVEN REALIZE 😭
HOPE IT WAS THE BEST!!
UncleSpect wrote on Thjis's profile.
🤍
Matriox wrote on Hqtemood's profile.
Beans
1714941476189.png

Did I do this right?
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
:disagree:
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Hqtemood's profile.
Eagle🦅
Top Bottom