Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

licht

Apr 28, 2023
Pronouns
He/Him
Cubecraft, the blockbench bundles are okay but I want the old bundles to come back like summer bundle 2020, spring bundle 2019 or bundles with block cages or trails made from vanilla particles to come back
they still there in the marketplace, you can access them using links, but most of them are 4280Minecoins, pretty expensive..

Mr Jii Gamer

Jun 10, 2022
Algérie
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
If anybody would like the links, DM me.
Thanks for help
Cubecraft, the blockbench bundles are okay but I want the old bundles to come back like summer bundle 2020, spring bundle 2019 or bundles with block cages or trails made from vanilla particles to come back
I dont really want to bring back the old one i want new one

WorriedSkate940

Helper
Team CubeCraft
🙌 Helper
Feb 2, 2023
Poland but I live in Sweden
Is there any way to obtain the gift version of these bundles? For example wanting to give one to a friend
Gifts got added in late 2020, and the first giftable bundle was the Winter 2020 bundle. They haven't created any older gift versions of bundles, and as the staff team don't want people to buy the old bundles, since they are unavailable on the server, I don't think they will create gift versions of bundles that are older than Winter 2020.

TheLostFroggo

Jan 13, 2024
Gifts got added in late 2020, and the first giftable bundle was the Winter 2020 bundle. They haven't created any older gift versions of bundles, and as the staff team don't want people to buy the old bundles, since they are unavailable on the server, I don't think they will create gift versions of bundles that are older than Winter 2020.
So there is a link to any gift bundles after 2020 out there somewhere?

hoppyfrog28_

Novice Member
Jun 5, 2023
da swamp
I disagree with this for two reasons:

1. You CAN get old bundles through special links, however it will cost much more than getting them when they are officially available. I think that is fair.

2. This would not be fair to players who either bought the old bundles when they were actually announced or bought them for a large price, as the bundles would not be as special anymore.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D I hope you have an awesome day today!
GiGaGekkies wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy Birthday
GiGaGekkies wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday
people on roblox are so crazy they target me for having a “furry-like” outfit so often that i have to switch to a cowboy outfit just so i can have a normal experience 🤣🤣🙏
Top Bottom