Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Eliexaarr

Aug 3, 2020
Could we have NPC helpers on skyblock for miencoins?
EXAMPLE:
Tree Chopper - 400 Minecoins (Mines wood and places it in a chest for you!)
Animal Killer - 400 Minecoins (Kills all animals spawned on your islands and brings the loot to a chest, xp remains on floor)
ect..

Darkninja27

Hope you have a nice day :)
Sep 22, 2016
Hi there
I've got some questions:
1. How do you get these NPC?
2. How do you get minecoins?
3. Would this work when you're offline?

Personally I like that they didn't add NPC or robots that do stuff for you. I like the vanilla feeling of skyblock.

YahirplaysMC123

Novice Member
Jul 20, 2019
Haines City FL
Could we have NPC helpers on skyblock for miencoins?
EXAMPLE:
Tree Chopper - 400 Minecoins (Mines wood and places it in a chest for you!)
Animal Killer - 400 Minecoins (Kills all animals spawned on your islands and brings the loot to a chest, xp remains on floor)
ect..
So you want pay to win? Thats just lifeboat but worse. i dont think this is a good idea.

Eliexaarr

Aug 3, 2020
Hi there
I've got some questions:
1. How do you get these NPC?
2. How do you get minecoins?
3. Would this work when you're offline?

Personally I like that they didn't add NPC or robots that do stuff for you. I like the vanilla feeling of skyblock.
1) the server has them available for minecoins at the skyblock lobby
2) purchasing them on the minecraft bedrock marketplace
3) no, only when you're online

Eliexaarr

Aug 3, 2020
So you want pay to win? Thats just lifeboat but worse. i dont think this is a good idea.
it'll only work when you're only, and will only break items that are there, so it's not infinite or anything, just a little help, and gets CubeCraft some dosh 😄

YahirplaysMC123

Novice Member
Jul 20, 2019
Haines City FL
it'll only work when you're only, and will only break items that are there, so it's not infinite or anything, just a little help, and gets CubeCraft some dosh 😄
Thats still pay to win, and what i said about lifeboat stays the same because thats exactly how that works on lifeboat. IMO pay to win is just not good for the community because it makes an inbalance, and there technically allready is something that you can pay for that increases your money output and decreases crop growth time.

Darkninja27

Hope you have a nice day :)
Sep 22, 2016
Sorry but I don't like that you have to pay IRL money to get an item that helps you in the game. It would be nice if you could buy it with in-game currency to make it fair for everyone.

Kylo2532

Jun 11, 2020
Thats still pay to win, and what i said about lifeboat stays the same because thats exactly how that works on lifeboat. IMO pay to win is just not good for the community because it makes an inbalance, and there technically allready is something that you can pay for that increases your money output and decreases crop growth time.
I mean, he’s right. Giving more abilities to the rich and privileged who are able to pay for this kinda stuff will push people away from cubecraft

Reactions: YahirplaysMC123
Jan 13, 2019
I do not like your idea. I love cubecraft’s skyblock because no micro transactions are really shoved into your face unlike the other servers where you have to buy a pass, pay to win stuff, etc. Of course the skyblock rank is there but that should be the only thing that should be paid with real life money. And like Kylo said this will drive more people away from cubecraft

Reactions: YahirplaysMC123

Eliexaarr

Aug 3, 2020
it won't add too much though, most of these things we can complete ourselves easily enough

YahirplaysMC123

Novice Member
Jul 20, 2019
Haines City FL
it won't add too much though, most of these things we can complete ourselves easily enough
Yes, which means you can spend like 20 bucks on them and multitask like crazy being way more effecient than other people, therefor it still being pay to win. I.e: paying for a mining npc and a mob killing npc while at the same time harvesting crops, or mining, or killing even more mobs etc.(and my thing about lifeboat still stands in this statement because again its kinda the same thing)

Reactions: Eliexaarr
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
congratss man! when 1000 👀
UncleSpect wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy birthday Mivke! 🎈
Verideta wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
congrats on 500 messages!
Mintypie231 wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈 🎉
Top Bottom