Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

AddMeIfUrSalty

Aug 11, 2015
my bed
So i thought after idk how many weeks i didnt play... So i thought : Hmmm i gonna play Minecraft On Cubecraft and play skywars.. So i did that and i was in the map Angelic (Fav map ;) )
And uhm ye just see the photo`s .....

(It was like 3/4 games so..)
(Get a better anticheat pls ;( )
(This is btw not a report)
So ye guys have fun on cube ;)

Attachments

• 2017-01-06_17.37.38.png
    2017-01-06_17.37.38.png
    968.4 KB · Views: 135
  • 2017-01-06_17.37.51.png
    2017-01-06_17.37.51.png
    1 MB · Views: 138
  • 2017-01-06_17.37.59.png
    2017-01-06_17.37.59.png
    967.5 KB · Views: 129

Steyro

Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2016
Belgium
Cubecraft is working on their own anti cheat.
And it takes a bit of time. It'll be released as soon as possible.
All what you can do is record and report the hackers that you see.
Don't know how to report please read this.

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
Yea... the amount of hackers you see is insane, but it's something you should expect and live with. Back then in FFA, hackusations and such were always flying around. but these days... it's not really a surprise to enter a map with 5-8 hackers.

Reactions: AddMeIfUrSalty

AddMeIfUrSalty

Aug 11, 2015
my bed
Yea... the amount of hackers you see is insane, but it's something you should expect and live with. Back then in FFA, hackusations and such were always flying around. but these days... it's not really a surprise to enter a map with 5-8 hackers.
Ugh i played FFA for a long time ( I was on leaderbord) but i took a break for 1 month and i was like `Hehhe here we go back pvping` Then i came in a lobby 5/6 B`hoppers so ye mehhh cubehack xD

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
Please understand that the developers are working on an anti-cheat.

So please be patient.
It will come out SoonTM.

KidBit

Dedicated Member
May 9, 2016
Maple Syrup Land
there was a new anticheat created a few months ago to fix some problems

now it is confirmed by a Dev that they are working on a new and improved anti Cheat so just be patient ok they are doing everything they can to make this Anti cheat much better then the last one they had made

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
Ugh i played FFA for a long time ( I was on leaderbord) but i took a break for 1 month and i was like `Hehhe here we go back pvping` Then i came in a lobby 5/6 B`hoppers so ye mehhh cubehack xD

It is difficult to get on the leaderboard when you have hackers all over the map, but it's manageable :P
The only difficulty is getting over 27k (current 5th place leaderboard RadialTheRadish). Radial is the only person in the leader board who actually plays. The rest are inactive. So good luck if ya wanna get back on the leader board :P

AddMeIfUrSalty

Aug 11, 2015
my bed
It is difficult to get on the leaderboard when you have hackers all over the map, but it's manageable :p
The only difficulty is getting over 27k (current 5th place leaderboard RadialTheRadish). Radial is the only person in the leader board who actually plays. The rest are inactive. So good luck if ya wanna get back on the leader board :p
I got like idk 17/18k Kills so its not hard for me (If there are no hackers xD) but im not gonna play for the leaderbord again... The reason why is i dont play that much anymore like 1/2 days in a week, But the guy on the leaderbord that is on the 1st place ik that guy (Neilpud he changed his name ;( ) i love him he is good better then me ;p (No gay btw) How many kills do you have btw? (U dont need to say it (; )

AddMeIfUrSalty

Aug 11, 2015
my bed
there was a new anticheat created a few months ago to fix some problems

now it is confirmed by a Dev that they are working on a new and improved anti Cheat so just be patient ok they are doing everything they can to make this Anti cheat much better then the last one they had made
My question is what if the new anticheat doesnt work? bcuz evry1 thinks `yea the new anticheat its gonna work bye all hackers` BUT what if it doesnt work?

KidBit

Dedicated Member
May 9, 2016
Maple Syrup Land
My question is what if the new anticheat doesnt work? bcuz evry1 thinks `yea the new anticheat its gonna work bye all hackers` BUT what if it doesnt work?

the entire dev team is doing everything they can to make it the best they can it wont take care of all hackers but it will stop them from using certain hacks that are a big effect to the game this new anticheat could take awhile to make possible a couple months to make because they want to put everything they can into it

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
I got like idk 17/18k Kills so its not hard for me (If there are no hackers xD) but im not gonna play for the leaderbord again... The reason why is i dont play that much anymore like 1/2 days in a week, But the guy on the leaderbord that is on the 1st place ik that guy (Neilpud he changed his name ;( ) i love him he is good better then me ;p (No gay btw) How many kills do you have btw? (U dont need to say it (; )
NeilPud doesn't play as much anymore. In fact he hasn't been in FFA for a while. He's not that hard to beat imo. As long as he doesn't toggle.cI've got over 10k :P

AddMeIfUrSalty

Aug 11, 2015
my bed
NeilPud doesn't play as much anymore. In fact he hasn't been in FFA for a while. He's not that hard to beat imo. As long as he doesn't toggle.cI've got over 10k :p
He doesnt play mc but he is on ts ;P and nice go for the Leaderbord for me :)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

AnolTongi wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday Klosk!!!!!
Wishing you a fun weekend 💛
Basketman wrote on Kloska's profile.
Since I know you like these AI images:
Here is one for your Birthday Tim, enjoy this day!
1714740689209.png
marshduck11 wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday fellow duck!
Top Bottom