Do you agree?

• Yes!

• No (comment why)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Jet Starglaze

May 30, 2021
Hey,

(BEDROCK)

So I've come across a lot of autoclickers recently in block wars, duels, FFA, and skywars.

They click like 50 cps and never get caught, it's so blatant too. Does the anticheat pick up on this? If not, I suggest setting a cps limit, of like 25? As in if people consistently click around that mark, then it would get flagged. Not many people can click this fast, let alone consistently.

Or in PVP games, in the scoreboard there could be an indicator of how many cps your opponent is clicking to make it easier to identify autoers.

These are just my ideas. let me know if this isn't the right place to post this.

Reactions: reymillonarioguapo
Jun 1, 2021
that's so true its a really good idea I really wish this can be added I've been playing cube craft sg for like 3 weeks or so and every day I play I find at least 4 autoers per day.

Reactions: reymillonarioguapo

Vrachtschip

May 3, 2020
The Netherlands
Hey there!
I think "feedback and suggestions" would be a better place to post this, because this seems like a suggestion to put a limit on the CPS?
As far as I know there is a cps limit already. The exact limit is only known by staff members.

If you notice someone using autoclicker, you could report them /sr or on the forums.
(Note: make sure you include video evidence with the report. Without evidence the staff wont punish the player.)

Jet Starglaze

May 30, 2021
Hey there!
I think "feedback and suggestions" would be a better place to post this, because this seems like a suggestion to put a limit on the CPS?

ill keep that in mind for next time!

As far as I know there is a cps limit already. The exact limit is only known by staff members.
so they get insta banned if they cross it? still fails to catch many autoers...

If you notice someone using autoclicker, you could report them /sr
i feel like that command is kinda flawed because you cant input a certain name, you can only choose from a list and I tend to report after a game ends(duels, mainly) so they get transferred lobbies and I cant report them anymore.

Jun 20, 2021
Dubai
Yeah!! I think it’s a good idea. Some people (like me) are focused by guys telling us hacker or something like that while doing 13-17 cps, i really want to add this because I’m so annnoyed of autoclicker with 20cps :/, luckily, I’m skilled so I can kill they but it’s annoying

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
Top Bottom