Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Drakie❤

Dedicated Member
Nov 4, 2019
376
1,689
234
21
over there
Pronouns
He/Him
Here is a suggestion that could probably drastically reduce the number of hackers on Cubecraft.

I think that through some form of player verification, where it would be hard to verify more than once per player, the amount of hackers on cubecraft could drastically dwindle the number of hackers. Most hackers have many alt accounts, most probably NFA(non-full-access) accounts that they bought, because these NFA accounts are very cheap you can buy them by the dozen. So I think that if there were some type of verification that would only work once or twice per person, this would immensely reduce all hackers.

I'm writing this while half asleep so please excuse the low-quality post.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Dubby Plays

Dudu

Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2019
346
984
174
22
Thing is installing a barrier of entry would sway away new players, even if its something easy like confirming an SMS or something, most people that aren't familiar with the server wouldn't even bother with it and just go to another server.
 
D

Deleted member 347571

Guest
Yes but actually no, this idea is 50 50 for me. If people don't understand the system then they will just quit the server and never play it again. Although you're right that there will be less hackers.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Drakie❤
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

JCBlueHornet wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Yo GJ :D
Pls team add rewards for playing
Sometimes I just want to play a quick, casual match while waiting for my food delivery to arrive. Before SBMM, even if my food arrived during a match, I could go AFK for around 30 seconds without necessarily losing.
m7kk7710 wrote on CeruleanPrism81's profile.
Hi😘
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congratulations 🎉
Top Bottom