Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Drakie❤

Dedicated Member
Nov 4, 2019
over there
Pronouns
He/Him
Here is a suggestion that could probably drastically reduce the number of hackers on Cubecraft.

I think that through some form of player verification, where it would be hard to verify more than once per player, the amount of hackers on cubecraft could drastically dwindle the number of hackers. Most hackers have many alt accounts, most probably NFA(non-full-access) accounts that they bought, because these NFA accounts are very cheap you can buy them by the dozen. So I think that if there were some type of verification that would only work once or twice per person, this would immensely reduce all hackers.

I'm writing this while half asleep so please excuse the low-quality post.

Reactions: Dubby Plays

Dudu

Apr 16, 2019
Thing is installing a barrier of entry would sway away new players, even if its something easy like confirming an SMS or something, most people that aren't familiar with the server wouldn't even bother with it and just go to another server.

D

Deleted member 347571

Yes but actually no, this idea is 50 50 for me. If people don't understand the system then they will just quit the server and never play it again. Although you're right that there will be less hackers.

Reactions: Drakie❤
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Top Bottom