Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Tomas :O

Jun 29, 2014
Rapture.
Well...this is actually akward and...just and more than one will ask for what,and why i want someone make,ah,yes,"a player trackind device",im looking for someone(or something) that can tell you(or notificate you),when,where is a player connected. I know is difficult,and thats why...and only why i post this on suggestions. And thank ya,thank ya very much.
-S?3c F0яжд

SevereWarning

Forum Expert
Nov 14, 2013
Somewhere
Something called "friends" my young lad is very useful.

/friend add (player name)
To request a friend to accept you friend request
/friend accept (player name)
To accept the request someone has sent you

Now you know the magic of seeing people joining and leaving the server.

Jun 29, 2014
Rapture.
Yeah,i remember we,well,at least me used that mod to play...friends xD,but i dont know if still working or the creators still updating(? It

Jun 29, 2014
Rapture.
No...but yesh but no…yesh its a plugging,as was a mod on 1.2.5,but i mean you can know where the person is,i mean if your on a server called (blocked for advertising) you can know that a friend or a player is in another server named (blocked for advertising) do you understand me?

Last edited by a moderator:

SevereWarning

Forum Expert
Nov 14, 2013
Somewhere
No...but yesh but no…yesh its a plugging,as was a mod on 1.2.5,but i mean you can know where the person is,i mean if your on a server called ñservername.net you can know that a friend or a player is in another server named servername2.net do you understand me?
Yeah, it's kind of hard to understand you with your grammar (and I completely understand that, you're from a different country) but yeah, I believe halo and rubik are working on the friend system to add this feature.

Reactions: WolfWhispers

WolfWhispers

Forum Expert
Nov 19, 2013
No...but yesh but no…yesh its a plugging,as was a mod on 1.2.5,but i mean you can know where the person is,i mean if your on a server called (blocked for advertising) you can know that a friend or a player is in another server named (blocked for advertising) do you understand me?
Removed the server names (Editted it) for advertisement. :)

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
You are making no sense whatsoever
Basically, he wants a way of finding players, to identify their location across the server. What few actually know is that you can already do this; it just doesn't show up on the list of friends commands. i think you just type /friends find {friend}
Only downside is... it doesn't work -.-
Seeing as they recently added the friends commands, i'm guessing they'll fix searching sometime soon...

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
Basically, he wants a way of finding players, to identify their location across the server. What few actually know is that you can already do this; it just doesn't show up on the list of friends commands. i think you just type /friends find {friend}
Only downside is... it doesn't work -.-
Seeing as they recently added the friends commands, i'm guessing they'll fix searching sometime soon...
Thanks a

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Thunder wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy birthday!
Thunder wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy birthday!
qKhalidd wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
happy birthday!
Pluisje wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
❤️❤️❤️
Top Bottom