Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

aSteeve

Novice Member
Mar 14, 2018
Hi guys, I have a small suggestion about Battle Zone: Battle Zone games are really boring sometimes, this is mainly due to not being able to find people in a game - it takes too long. An easy solution would be to make the borders shrink faster as there are now less players in a game than there used to be. Cubecraft could also add a player tracker, but not a casual player tracker as this would be too overpowered. I would suggest a one time use player tracker, that you click on and it gives you a direction to where one player is.

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
Or make the border shrink time relative to the amount of players in a game. I don't know how fast it is but for example if there are 40 players make it take 400 seconds to shrink all the way (you don't need it to be linear like this.).

Stablish

Jan 2, 2018
Planet Earth
www.cubecraft.net
Hi guys, I have a small suggestion about Battle Zone: Battle Zone games are really boring sometimes, this is mainly due to not being able to find people in a game - it takes too long. An easy solution would be to make the borders shrink faster as there are now less players in a game than there used to be. Cubecraft could also add a player tracker, but not a casual player tracker as this would be too overpowered. I would suggest a one time use player tracker, that you click on and it gives you a direction to where one player is.
Adding a player tracker would be a great idea and would help players more.

Fliqa

Forum Expert
Mar 13, 2017
Belgium
I don't want the borders to shrink even faster. But I like the player tracker idea.

Quetzi

Jun 7, 2017
@quetzi
quetzi.tv
Or make the border shrink time relative to the amount of players in a game. I don't know how fast it is but for example if there are 40 players make it take 400 seconds to shrink all the way (you don't need it to be linear like this.).
The border already shrinks relative to the number of players left in the game.

Itz_Dim

Apr 23, 2018
I don’t want the border Faster and I don’t want a player tracker! It’s good now

- Itz_Dim

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
I don’t want the border Faster and I don’t want a player tracker! It’s good now

- Itz_Dim
I actually agree with this Steeve, since there are many players camping behind trees using a minigun to kill you. Does the border come? No problem, they just get in a new tree. That's why I would love to see a player tracker in this minigame.

Itz_Dim

Apr 23, 2018
I actually agree with this Steeve, since there are many players camping behind trees using a minigun to kill you. Does the border come? No problem, they just get in a new tree. That's why I would love to see a player tracker in this minigame.
I don’t have this problem in all my games that I play. And when they schooting you can’t build! And when we have a player tracker you have -1 inventory Space, and when I have a -1 inventory space I can’t play with my wapens. I have now all times 3 wapens and 3 healing poitions and then 2 healing or 2 wapens, i don’t like it but when you like it. It’s not a problem

- Itz_Dim

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
I don’t have this problem in all my games that I play. And when they schooting you can’t build! And when we have a player tracker you have -1 inventory Space, and when I have a -1 inventory space I can’t play with my wapens. I have now all times 3 wapens and 3 healing poitions and then 2 healing or 2 wapens, i don’t like it but when you like it. It’s not a problem

- Itz_Dim
You know, we don't have to lose inventory space since in 1.9 and higher we have an extra slot mostly used for shields and bows:
2018-07-16_13.37.05.png

You might not have this problem, but other people could have. I personally like to play offensive, and maybe you don't, so you don't encounter this problem very often.

aSteeve

Novice Member
Mar 14, 2018

- Itz_Dim
As i already said, it would be a one-time use playertracker so you don't have to waste a slot if you do this:
-move your weapon or pot away
-use the playertracker, it disappears
-you take your weapon/pot back.

It would help me alot because my games now are like 95% searching for players and 5% fighting. It's just boring at the end.:confused1:

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
The border already shrinks relative to the number of players left in the game.
If people think it could be fixed maybe shorten the timer overall or make the amount of players mean more in shortening or lengthening the shrink time.

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Hiiii xSchulzis! :D
UncleSpect wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on WolfX's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Heya, after a good while years having not appreciated sleep a lot, have I learned things. I have most of the times seen it as a hindrance to things such as relations and projects. But after years I realised that you need to sleep to be well. Both physically and mentally. When I also realized that I could work better and more efficiently, did I try to get more sleep. That reminds me, I need to sleep now hah XD
Top Bottom