Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chimpeeze

Dedicated Member
Aug 27, 2016
The jungle
I would like to suggest that staff sign their name on player reports.
When a player report gets denied, unfairly, and i make another report only for it to be denied by the same member of staff it can get quite frustrating.
I know staff have to be 100% sure on reports and I respect that sometimes it can be a very difficult task.
Signing it with their name will make it easier for players to understand the reasoning behind the denied report with a quick conversation with the staff member. I know many people will come out and say that staff have more important things to do, or have other reports to check, but every hacker counts.
This was the video that got denied, and I can count four occasions where the reported player swings his sword at a dead body, nevermind the fact that it's obvious kill aura.

Just to clarify, this is not me having a go at any of the staff. You guys do a fantastic job in trying to complete the player reports. It just gets frustrating when a report gets denied.

zDutchie

Forum Professional
May 30, 2016
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
There is a reason why there is no name at the end.
Staff members can choose if they want players to know it's them or not.

If a report gets denied and you think it should have been accepted, feel free to start a private conversation with @Mac

I'm sorry for the inconvenience and if you have any further concerns or questions then you can always send me a message :)

Reactions: ciwa

Chimpeeze

Dedicated Member
Aug 27, 2016
The jungle
I know they can currentl choose, but I see no reason why everyone doesn't do it. Of course you may get a small minority of people that will then spam the staff member about the report being denied, but then that's why rules exist, these players would just be reprimanded for their actions.
I already have passed on a few reports to mac and these were dealt with.
My point is, would it not be better for players and staff to communicate a little better so that people can see where mistakes are being made?

Reactions: XxthedarkminerHD

zDutchie

Forum Professional
May 30, 2016
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
My point is, would it not be better for players and staff to communicate a little better so that people can see where mistakes are being made?
There is a beautiful information box at the bottom.
Be as detailed as possible if you make a report. This includes: time where the player can be seen hacking and specific information about the kind of hacks the accused player had been using during the game.

A lot of staff members have a standard message. This means there really is a way to figure out who denied your report.

Chimpeeze

Dedicated Member
Aug 27, 2016
The jungle
I've seen two new standard messages today and i've got 183 reports :P
I do that already, after a report is denied I'll repost it and explain exactly where the hacks are and what hacks it is. But sometimes the report gets denied again, and that's when i started a conversation with mac about it, which was dealt with. I just see no reason why staff can't have a conversation with the player instead of denying the reports all the time.
But I respect their choices and we'll leave it be :)
You can lock this now,
P.S Did you watch the clip? And do you think the guy is using kill aura?

zDutchie

Forum Professional
May 30, 2016
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
I've seen two new standard messages today and i've got 183 reports :p
I do that already, after a report is denied I'll repost it and explain exactly where the hacks are and what hacks it is. But sometimes the report gets denied again, and that's when i started a conversation with mac about it, which was dealt with. I just see no reason why staff can't have a conversation with the player instead of denying the reports all the time.
But I respect their choices and we'll leave it be :)
You can lock this now,
P.S Did you watch the clip? And do you think the guy is using kill aura?
Locked as requested. Please start a private conversation with me about the video :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will have an awesome stay here!:D
Reesle wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Happy to have you here! :)
Reesle wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Congrats on 4.5K reaction score!! 🎉✨
Top Bottom