Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Except that's not always the case. Some people on the leaderboard can be just about average, but puts more time into the game then someone who is better. Then again this contradicts the whole idea of the player of the month. So a different ranking thing should be considered :/
I didn't say it would always be the case
I said it is going to be the case a most of the time which still defeats the purpose yeah maybe once every 7 months it will change but in the long run it will do it (P.S. to get on the leaderboard you don't only need to play it a lot you need to win

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
I didn't say it would always be the case
I said it is going to be the case a most of the time which still defeats the purpose yeah maybe once every 7 months it will change but in the long run it will do it (P.S. to get on the leaderboard you don't only need to play it a lot you need to win

Well yea, that was kind of the point of my post :/.

(To get on a leaderboard, I would say playing a lot is a big factor. You can win a lot, but if someone else puts more time into it, and is pretty good, most likely they will get I the leaderboard before you.)

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Well yea, that was kind of the point of my post :/.

(To get on a leaderboard, I would say playing a lot is a big factor. You can win a lot, but if someone else puts more time into it, and is pretty good, most likely they will get I the leaderboard before you.)
Yeah I Guess

(Yes Except You Can Play A Lot & Not Be There Because You Are bad so i was just being a bit more clear

iGotHacks

May 22, 2016
Nice idea, it would be the perfect opportunity for people to get on some kind of leaderboard. it would be pretty weird if they added player of the week tho :confused1:

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
Hi Bram! Welcome back! I missed you bro 🥹
UncleSpect wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🤍
throwing my mouse hard enough on the wall for a grand total of 7 times as a result of gamer rage somehow fixed the liftoff distance issues

also don't worry about me it's not that deep it's just anger issues and being the usual failure at everything including the simplest video games
JellyFish01 wrote on Fesa's profile.
You said "I SEE YOUR NAME ALL OVER REPORTS" You literally scream in my face. Yall want me to not report such bugs? I know that the bug is fixed
You don't have to reply with a longer message.
Xi1m wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
OH MY GOD YOURE BAACK
Top Bottom