Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

DaveyDa

Jul 10, 2016
Netherlands
Hey DaveyDa here!!!

So i was thinking because its (almost) impossible to get in the top 5 players if you haven't been there since the beginning there should be added a player of the month per game. Like for example skywars. If a person has won 50 times in that month and no one else did get more wins, he will be the player of the month and gets - points or just credits like his name in the lobby somewhere or anything like that. And that monthly and depended on the minigame like for PVP the player of the month will be the player with the most kills get that month.

What do you guys think about this idea? Leave it down below! :D

Greetings Davey.

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
I like this idea quite a lot. I cant say much else about this as it is pretty simple but its definintly nice, the only things is that the person that gets the most wins will most of the times be the top players so it wont make much sense.

Reactions: DaveyDa

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
I could see this working very well if the players statistic was made view able on the forum :D

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
Well, I'd rather see a monthly leaderboard.
just credits like his name in the lobby somewhere or anything like that.
Uhm, after like 13 months you would see 13 names in the lobby, I disagree with this idea.
I still think it would be cool to add a monthly or yearly leaderboard. :)

DaveyDa

Jul 10, 2016
Netherlands
Well, I'd rather see a monthly leaderboard.

Uhm, after like 13 months you would see 13 names in the lobby, I disagree with this idea.
I still think it would be cool to add a monthly or yearly leaderboard. :)

No i mean like lets say there is 1 mannequin with 1 player
I got the most wins in January then i will stand there for entire february til the end of feb.
Then you got the most wins in February and i get replaced by you, understand? :D

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
I like this suggestion but this is better:
Sounds good but I think it should be the most wins. Not needing a minimum. There would be 1 for each game
to prevent people rushing early in the month and it being over too quickly.

Whatever version it might be, I do agree a monthly leaderboard would be great. Right now it's always the same people standing on top, except if the game just got released, so a monthly leaderboard or just 1 mannequin would be a lot better :D

It also gives players more motif to play games more often ;)

UHC_

May 4, 2014
Hey DaveyDa here!!!

So i was thinking because its (almost) impossible to get in the top 5 players if you haven't been there since the beginning there should be added a player of the month per game. Like for example skywars. If a person has won 50 times in that month and no one else did get more wins, he will be the player of the month and gets - points or just credits like his name in the lobby somewhere or anything like that. And that monthly and depended on the minigame like for PVP the player of the month will be the player with the most kills get that month.

Greetings Davey.

top 5 of the month use to be a thing to win ranks back in 2014

DocMenios

Jul 21, 2016
In a country
Hey DaveyDa here!!!

Greetings Davey.
thanks for making a thread about me :p

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
Top Bottom