Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
Id personally love to see this more on the forums, each month a random well known player such as me, you, bowler, kronos, power ranger, ect gets a special tag on their forum profile (at the start of the month) similar to the staff tags that says "player of the month"

KitKatkels17

Jul 27, 2016
Candy - https://discord.gg/rcQfj8v
Ok first I hate to be this person but....
he will be the player of the month
he/she*

Second I don't think I like this idea because alot of the people on the leader boards did work extremely hard to get on the leaderboards and they didn't start when the game came out I can give you two examples right now but I won't cause I don't have ethier of peoples permission.
But any way I feel like this is just like every other server and CubeCraft is orignal unlike other servers *cough cough* Bed wars *cough cough*Blawk Blawk Battles *cough cough* oh sorry had something in my throat. but yeah I feel like it's something thats is been done before to many times and if you wanna be on the leader boards you gotta earn it like everyone else so sorry mate I say no

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
Ok first I hate to be this person but....
he/she*

Second I don't think I like this idea because alot of the people on the leader boards did work extremely hard to get on the leaderboards and they didn't start when the game came out I can give you two examples right now but I won't cause I don't have ethier of peoples permission.
But any way I feel like this is just like every other server and CubeCraft is orignal unlike other servers *cough cough* Bed wars *cough cough*Blawk Blawk Battles *cough cough* oh sorry had something in my throat. but yeah I feel like it's something thats is been done before to many times and if you wanna be on the leader boards you gotta earn it like everyone else so sorry mate I say no

I'm on one of the leaderboard, and personally I think this is a great idea. Not only would this add a more competitive feel to this server, but this can also be fun.

LurkaPlays

May 10, 2016
I think this idea would be a really fun feature to add in and perhaps there could be one for the player who won the most, the player who got the most kills and one for the player who broke the most eggs, i say this because im one of the players who goes ballistic on the eggs.

MClicious

Jun 13, 2016
CT
Yes I like this idea, but i think there should player of the month for every gamemode

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
This is a good idea except the one thing is if your in the leaderboard you have to be very good at the game so you are likely also going to be the player of the month which contradicts the whole point

LurkaPlays

May 10, 2016
This is a good idea except the one thing is if your in the leaderboard you have to be very good at the game so you are likely also going to be the player of the month which contradicts the whole point
Maybe you could be excluded from the player of the month if your already on the main leader boards

LurkaPlays

May 10, 2016
Well then it would likely be the next closest players in other words the players who would be sixth or seventh on the leaderboard if it had more spots and the same players would always be getting it
Very true that was in my mind as i was typing and it would be a problem they would have to base the results on something a little different to the main leader boards

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown

Except that's not always the case. Some people on the leaderboard can be just about average, but puts more time into the game then someone who is better. Then again this contradicts the whole idea of the player of the month. So a different ranking thing should be considered :/

Sotis

Feb 14, 2016
Neverland
It sounds like a great idea and would be a lot more entertaining for those who can't get on the leaderboard:)

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday!
me after realizing my uncle started watching jjk: 😨💀
UncleSpect wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Hiiii xSchulzis! :D
UncleSpect wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on WolfX's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom