Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Nxrn

Novice Member
Jul 9, 2020
www.youtube.com
Idea: I like the idea where you could press tab or another customizable key and see what players are alive.

What would it do?: Instead of having to pres ESC to look at players you could just click on a customizable key or button that brings up all the players alive. It wouldn’t show what color they are to prevent targeting, but it’s an easier way to pin point who is alive

(it’s not a big idea but I definitely like it)

Why?: It would be an easier way to show who is alive. If your teammate dies then you could see that there name isn’t there, but if they are alive it would have their name highlighted.

I don’t think I explained to much on why it should be added but I hope you all like it! 🙂

TeamTMS

Jul 26, 2019
New Zealand
Hello!
I am sorry to say that it would be impossible for any server to have a customised key to do something. Minecraft themself only have the ability to fully customise the game's properties and actions; servers can only work with what they've got. If you are referring to holding down the tab key to show the players in the server, that is a Java-exclusive feature (mobile players would not be able to do so anyway).

However, I do like the idea of being able to see who is still alive in a match. Of course, you can simply press escape/pause to see the player menu, but unfortunately, that counts players that are spectating as well. CubeCraft cannot change that. So what I would suggest is possibly a command called "/players," and when executed, it brings up a list/menu of all the alive players left. When one of the players in the menu is clicked, you could then friend them, see their exp/level, etc. This would be very useful.
Thanks for your suggestion, just added on it a little. 😄

Reactions: RelatedNoobs

GHSpaghetti

Dec 23, 2019
England
Would be a pointless change especially because of the new update that allows you to see what teams are alive anyway, the only difference it would make is just being able to see the name a bit easier which I don't think would warrant the work needed to implement

Reactions: Felinesheep1982

Nxrn

Novice Member
Jul 9, 2020
www.youtube.com
I disagree with this as it would be impossible to impliment to mobile players.
Not completely true, if you add another button to the mobile HUD you will be able to do it perfectly fine, if could be in one of the corners where you click on it and you can scroll through the players

Nxrn

Novice Member
Jul 9, 2020
www.youtube.com
Would be a pointless change especially because of the new update that allows you to see what teams are alive anyway, the only difference it would make is just being able to see the name a bit easier which I don't think would warrant the work needed to implement
If you look at java servers like hypixel you can see teams and are still allowed to see players, it allows you to see who has ranks and stuff like that.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Just got a perfect game of Bedwars Duos. Really wish I was recording :/
IMG_5334.png
Eli wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!!
Eli
Finally got through the first page of voting streak rewards!

1714349194331.png
Reesle wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay!
Cool pfp btw 🌟
Reesle wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats on 500 msgs!
Top Bottom