Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
Now everyone who reports sees this every now and then and it does annoy many people how this closes a report instead of making it handled. Staff generally say this is because the report did not actually cause the player to become banned. Now this is fine but after being on the forums for a whole you notice that people consider reports something that takes a lot of effort to do. (Which in many cases is understandable) Now when these people see their reports constantly being "closed" it may dissuade them from wanting to do reports as simply they take time for the player to make and their not even having an effect. So I suggest that reported players that are already dealt with are considered handled to show that the player's reports are actually having an effect.

also so as can calculate acceptance ratios better

What do ya guys think? ♡

Aurora

Jun 12, 2016
<3
I can understand why staff might consider it closed as the person has already been banned, muted or etc. But I also understand how seeing "Closed" can be a bit discouraging for some, as reports take time and effort to do usually for some, just like how you have described. If it helps motivate people to report, and/or make them feel like the time they took to make a difference paid off, I think it could be a good idea to make the report "Handled" or possibly another category.
( :

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
You should take reports less seriously
Well not reports themselves, reports are important, but the thing is, you shouldn't pay so much attention to the "green streaks" if you get me...
You report to get the rule breaker dealt with, not to get bragging rights...
this is not about me (other than the success rate thing would be cool :3) . I find reports incredibly easy to do and they take very little of my time this just isn't the same opinion most people have with doing reports. This idea is merely meant to maximize the amount of people feeling that their reports are doing something such as the ones who don't know how to see the comments left by staff members.

U

Unipotato

When you report, there is always the chance that someone else's report will be viewed before yours and the reported player will be dealt with. When you see someone hacking,teaming, swearing, etc., you need to act quickly if having your report Closed because the player is already banned/muted bothers you. Be quick and thorough in your reports and they will be accepted.

Reactions: CARDAN18
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Thanks for everything :3 please stay active youre amazing
Eli wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Thank you for everything! Best of luck!
Eli wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congratulations on your promotion!!!
Eli wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Wujuu, felicidades!!!
Matriox wrote on Blom's profile.
Hi Blom
Top Bottom